Anybody Wanna Trade Tail Lights?

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BosnianLanos
Expert

Anybody Wanna Trade Tail Lights?

Post by BosnianLanos »

Does anyone have any of the older style tail lights that they'd like to trade/sell me? I'm interested in throwing a set on the Sport. IMO its a little cleaner than the newer-style one's I have and would make the 'Woo just a little more different.

Again, I have these kind:

But I want to retrograde to these kind:

I think they'll look better. I'm willing to pay, as I no longer have time to frequent junkyards, but if someone wants to trade theirs for mine, I'm all for it. Mine are clear, smooth, no scratches, chips, or anything strange, never modified, like new!

Thanks random Daewootech members for the pics!
jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

I would be up for the trade...but there's a problem...the one on the passenger side...the one in the pic you used...it has a crack on the corner...it's not at a point where water can get into the light but it does detract from it if you look really close. The crack is about half an inch from the edge of the light and runs from top to bottom...as I said no water gets in because it is not over the light buckets...

I did see a set on ebay the other day though...I think it was like 70 bucks...but they were like new. You might try looking on there cause I've seen some very cheap...as in 45 bucks for the set plus shipping

Jimmy