Daewoo for sale?

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Justine

Daewoo for sale?

Post by Justine »

Hey everyone. I was wondering if there's anyone located in the Dallas, Tx area who's selling their daewoo for no more than $3000. Thanks.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

uummmm i know daftmajin might take you up on that offer and he's from dallas. but since he moved into his own apartment i haven't seen him on here for like four months now.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Justine

Post by Justine »

Oh, do you know what kind of Daewoo he has?
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

its a 1999 lanos. maroon colored. heres the link to some pics. mine is the one with the body kit.

http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtop ... +daftmajin

just curious but what are you looking for exactly?

nick

Justine

Post by Justine »

I was hoping to find a leganza for under $3000.(any type of daewoo will do though.) I'm just looking for a nice car wtih a cheap price, since this will be my first car.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i know this is gonna sound strange from a person that owns a woo but you're first pick for a car is a daewoo? thats cool as hell. i know there is a site to look up cars in the area for sale but i don't know the name of the site off the top of my head.

nick

Justine

Post by Justine »

LOL. I just like the prices of the Daewoos, but it's also a different car that not everyone has. I emailed daftmajin, so hopefully he'll reply. Thanks, for all of your help though.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

no problem i even tried looking on the net for you but all i came up with was some lanoses in dallas but for like $6k. :shock:

nick

CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

if i only lived in dallas or wanna come up to mass and pick up my car for $3500?....U know you want to!!! its dropped on 17's, shit's clean.
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
Justine

Post by Justine »

Thanks, that was really nice of you to do that. I'm not really looking to pay 6K right now though... I'll just keep searching different sites, and keep checking in with this one.
Justine

Post by Justine »

I didn't see your post before I replied earlier. Yeah, if only u lived in Dallas, or TEXAS! I don't think i'll be makin any trips to Mass anytime soon though. LOL You got a nice car though.
ROBWCLEMENTS

Did you find one?

Post by ROBWCLEMENTS »

I have one if you are still looking