FS Alloy Primaxx Wheels and Rubber 4 x 100 Excellent shape

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DavesDaewoo
Super

FS Alloy Primaxx Wheels and Rubber 4 x 100 Excellent shape

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Hi everyone, again With the purchase of my new toy the rims for my woo must go

I have a set of 4 primaxx alloy 16" 5 spoke wheels and tires, Come with center caps ( one is peeling slightly its a primaxx trademark) all 4 rims are in VERY good shape, very minor cosmetic scratches very limited though, the tired are i would say btwn 60 % front - 75 %rear, they are american federal curb savers rubber 55 series pro,

One issue, bolt pattern is and fitting are excellent for the lanos but with the curb saver tires there is rubbing on the inner fender with any passengers or weight, only in the rear and only when you hit bumps, This is fixable simply by A) getting your inner fenders rolled - cost approx 100.00 CDN, or b get non curbsaver tires and resell these tires, again the rubbing issue is only a lanos thing to my knowledge,

I will meet within 4 hours from hamilton ontario or will ship worldwide, if we meet i will bring a jack and tools to put them on your car to insure no rubbing and full wheel clearance,

i am asking 750 CDN for the wheels
04aveohb
Junior

Post by 04aveohb »

how much is that USD??? I dont know the conversion!
2004 Chevy Aveo LS Hatchback
-SRI
-15" Konig Theory's
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

it'll be about $595 USD. not a bad deal at all even if he has to ship them.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

that is correct nick. Thanks alot for doing the conversion luckily i have access to a computer today to check up on things but i appreciate that

and i can get a rough shipping quote for you as well if you like

Dave
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

SOLD