F/S Lanos cluster with tach

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

F/S Lanos cluster with tach

Post by GsiTurbo »

We have 1 brand new Lanos cluster with tach. This is the KDM item, scaled in km/h only. Comes complete with the bulbs. Has been installed once to ensure proper working order. This is a bolt-on upgrade for Lanos 1.6 DOHC.

Price is CAD $220 shipped.

We can install white gauges on the dashboard for CAD $70 as a deal.

Tom

Post by MMamdouh »

bolt-on upgrade for Lanos 1.6 DOHC?? :shock: so you just yank off the OEM non tach cluster and put that one on and it works right away... right?

i wonder why the hell this is not the case for the 1.5 SOHC :evil: every one who tryed this ended up with a functional cluster and dead tach... so much modifications to make the tach work properly. :?

whats the price in USD Tom?? and how far shipping are we talking here??

Thanks

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Correct me if I'm wrong but can't you just replace the KM/H gauge faces with MPH gauge faces and it should read correctly.

Also I don't believe the tach wire is ran in the 1.6L harness. I'll look at my service manual next time I go to the garage (tonight).
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Post by GsiTurbo »

Price in USD is approx 176. Shipping is included for US/Canada. Please contact us for quotes anywere else.

This is a very popular upgrade in europe, and as I was told by the supplier, all the wiring is already there in 1.5 OHC/1.6 DOHC.

And the Km/h gauge faces can be replaced with MPH faces.

As far as the tach install goes in 1.5 OHC, I have seen it working without any problems on Efrinder's former Lanos.

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

If changing to MPH from KM/H, the odometer and trip odometer will still count in KM, even if the guage face is changed. There fore it would need the internals of a guage that uses Miles to be switched so the counter works correctly.

Cliff
Lowzero2

Post by Lowzero2 »

Changing from KMH to MPH is easy. Don't just change the gauge face, but the unit as a whole. Take the the KMH assebly out as one piece (just a few screws), and replace with the MPH Unit. This way, you have MPH, original miles, and best of all, a correctly positioned needle.

Steve in NY
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Good call, forgot about the odometer.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com