BosnianLanos' CAD Services.

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BosnianLanos
Expert

BosnianLanos' CAD Services.

Post by BosnianLanos »

Hey guys, I know it's kind of random, but I'd thought I'd extend the offer of my CAD services to anyone that needs them. I know there are a few members who do fabrication work or who would like something designed, and I'm here to help should they need me. I'm a fully licensed user of a legitimate copy of AutoCAD 2009 and am quite proficient in engineering, modeling, 2D and 3D design. I'm currently enrolled in the honors college at the University of Florida (Gators) in Mechanical Engineering and Economics (4.0 GPA). During the summer (3.5mo/Year) I work full time as an engineering/design temp. in an engineering firm in Seminole, Florida. I'd like to consider myself pretty capable at what I do, but I am more than willing to send .pdf files of my designs and photographs of the constructed, completed product.

I would be doing the work in my spare time, mainly to keep in practice and retain proficiency, and depending on the difficulty/complexity of the required design, there would be little to no charge for the drawings. I can design the items in 2D or 3D or both, complete with appropriate dimensions, construction notes, etc. I can provide files required for CNC machining or send hard copies (8X11, 11x17, 30x40) to the clients.

What are the parts I can design? Mainly anything you'd need. Mounts, brackets, spacers, intakes, exhausts, body parts etc. etc.

Feel free to PM me with potential ideas and we can get the ball rolling.

Damir
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

here's an idea (JUST an idea)... supercharger mounting brackets for the lanos.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I'm interested in some cad work.... I actually had Kenny ( audacityracing ) do a few drawings but then we ended up in an argument over his work and money he owed me and that is where it stopped.

I have a couple thousand drawings to do... all of which are on paper.... most are fairly simple and should be 5 to 10 minutes a piece.

PM me with an email address to get in touch with you and let me know what you want hour wise.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

@PrecisionBoost: PM Sent

@Rodd1s: Sort of vague request. I'd need to know the type of supercharger (Roots, centrifugal, etc.) Brand of supercharger, specific model, detailed drawings with measurements of bolting locations, etc. etc.

Thanks for the interest guys!
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

cant believe i never read this thread again since i last posted here until now...

yeah, i agree, my initial idea was very vague...

was kinda hoping someone would make the detailed drawing/measurement side of things for me... lol, cos if i had that info i'd hav a big project on my hands right now.

well, seeing as ive been thinking about this idea for a long time when i get a chance i'll try and find a way of measuring bolt holes on the engine and drawing a diagram of it... then i'll see if i can get any supercharger manufacturer to pass on some drawings of the mounting points on the charger. i know TTS Performance (www.tts-performance.co.uk) here in the uk make custom centrifugal supercharger kits for motorbikes and small engine cars.

will let u know how i get on.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.