Lanos sprt leather stuff & other lanos goodies

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

kinkyllama
Expert

Lanos sprt leather stuff & other lanos goodies

Post by kinkyllama »

I'm just going to buy sport bucket seats for the lanos since it won't cost me much more.

Anyways I want to sell the front two leather seats and trade all the rest of the leather parts. Which includes the rear panels, door panels, and rear seat. The leather steering wheel cover thing isn't in great shape but you can have that too if you'd like and I'd like to see a picture of the non-sport parking brake handle before saying I'll trade that too. Any pieces I'm missing?

I had a hell of a time finding leather seats for a lanos but the best pricing I could find was $300 for the front set. Make me offers and I'll take it.... At least $200 though because that's what shipping the seats will likely cost. I can wait till you receive all my parts before sending yours since my Lanos won't be running for a little while and I have two cars now. There is a website called uship.com that we could try to get the seats shipped much much cheaper for. As an example I got my non-running lanos shipped from Texas for $400...the driver spent $570 on gas to get here from there. Reason it's so cheap is they usually are doing another job and use uship.com to find things to help pay for gas on the route back.

-Factory radio in flawless condition
-Factory spare tire, great condition
-All badges. Front Daewoo symbol hood badge, both side “sport” badges”, rear “Daewoo” badge, and rear “Lanos” badge.
-Factory headlights with all bulbss….extras if you want too. Only good offer will be considered for these.
-Short ram intake
-Factory sport wheels. Good offers only. If you conisder it down the road lemme know asap otherwise I might paint them. Best pricing I could find on them for a B grade or more was $45ea but couldn't find a full set for that price or from a single location. I have to clean up these wheels to be sure but they look to be at least a B+.

I’m taking any reasonable offers.

Pictures:
Spare tire:
Factory radio:
Passenger seat and door panel:
Drivers seat:
Rear passenger:
Rear driver:
Full rear view:
Passenger headlight:
Driver headlight:
Short ram intake:
Engine:

More stuff to come down the road like factory wheels, lowering springs, and exhaust.

Cheers,
Danny
Last edited by kinkyllama on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
kinkyllama
Expert

Re: Lanos sprt leather stuff & other lanos goodies. PP e

Post by kinkyllama »

kinkyllama wrote:-Factory sport wheels. Good offers only. If you conisder it down the road lemme know asap otherwise I might paint them. Best pricing I could find on them for a B grade or more was $45ea but couldn't find a full set for that price or from a single location. I have to clean up these wheels to be sure but they look to be at least a B+.
Added the sport wheels
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Radio sold!

Asking $500 for all leather door panels and rear seat based on the best prices I could find minus $100.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport