Chameleon Paint

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TheRiseIsTheFall

Chameleon Paint

Post by TheRiseIsTheFall »

I have a deal with the factory for chameleon paint, and can get it at a price far lower then any other competetiors.

Plus my paint lasts longer on average, So better paint at a better price.(look it up, challenge what I say, my competitiors sell for twice as much, FOR THE SAME PRODUCT!)

I am selling for $750 a gallon(price is somewhat negotiable, I will Also take trades, Anything that will Fit my leganza!!!), A gallon is all you will need to Properly paint most vehicles.(inside trunk, hood, Everwhere!)

I can also sell the paint in pints, quarts and half gallons.

I have several gallons of " Blue To Purple" on hand. And have several other colors to choose from.

Feel Free to email me at WalkIntoTheLight88@hotmail.com

Thanks, Jon

The picture is of the actual Paint being sold, This is after the paint has been on the vehicle for a whole year(roughley 38,000 miles), and still no chipping or cracking.:)(he parks his car outside, he does not have a garage)

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

out of curiosity what brand of paint is it, HOK, Dupont, PPG, Sherwin Williams? is the gallan already reduced or not?

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
TheRiseIsTheFall

It's actually made by a old friend of mine, he calls the brand "Borel". The paint is not reduced(That's why you can paint a whole car with only 1 gallon:) ) He's been mostly selling it in Atlanta where he lives now.

He tested it on his car for a year before even trying to sell it on the market( weekly car washes, driving down country roads, he treated it like he would any other car to ensure the paint was durable) and is now trying to build up his business by offering low prices so that everyone will see his paint is legit. I have seen his car many times and have a couple gallons around the house and can Vouch for the quality myself, I plan to use this very color on my leganza as soon as the build up is complete.

But as I said, I can gurantee you'll be satisfied, as with anyone else who wishes to try this stuff out!
TheRiseIsTheFall

Bump! I got one gallon of blue to purple left and I'll let it go for the first guy with $500.