guys, stay tuned

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

I am not getting the emails when somebody posts umm I am interested in those things

also do you have the acordian looking thing throttle body LOL and how bout the rear strut bar??

I know I have been asking for all kinds of prices but I am trying to maybe get a package deal shipped

Last thing is that interior what would be the final priced picked up locally ??
damian007vk
Super

replies

Post by damian007vk »

ok, by inteiror you want every thing? please be specific on what you want. Front seats w/headrests, rear seats, rear interior panels, door trims, running board and kick panels I am asking $500. If picked up and you buy the other things from me , then I will drop price to $400 for ya. The Momo steering wheel if you are buying the rest of interior I will drop to $100 as well from over $300 it goes for. the brushed aluminum gauge bezel, cup holder, radio trim, and automatic shifter trim I am asking $100 (these are the original lanos sport ones, not the fake cheap ebay stick on stuff). If you buy the rest of the stuff I will drop this down to $70.
by according thing you mean the intake manifold?? the rear strut bar I already sold.

My PM isnt working again (debug error or something like that
------So if any of you guys need to contact me email me at teamlanos@yahoo.com
WannabeRacer

Post by WannabeRacer »

how much are the braided brake lines?
01 lanos sport
damian007vk
Super

brake lines.

Post by damian007vk »

braided lines no longer available.
damian007vk
Super

bumparooooooooo

Post by damian007vk »

thread back from the dead. I have some days off from work again, so I am going to try to get rid of a few more stuff. NO reasonable offer will be turned down.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lanos_rac ... /my_photos
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

ok can you remove the stuff that has been sold
damian007vk
Super

ebay lanos parts on ebay

Post by damian007vk »

already I had given you guys first dibs on the stuff, now remaining stuff is going on ebay. New things posted daily.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdamian ... ooZ1QQrdZ0?

Happy Bidding {*_*}