Eibach ProKit - Lanos - Lowering Springs

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

this is truely a great forum thanks guys
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Darn it ALL!! the woo is going in the shop for the shocks but the springs arent here yet
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

then don't have the shocks put in yet. unless you really can't wait.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

No its a timing issue I been waiting for a spot in the garage (he owes me money) and the spot is open I am going to try and post pone it
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

I know my posts are getting old but I mean even if he was busy as hell how could he forget ?? for this long even?

I dont know what to do I know you guys know him but even you have to agree that this is unorthodox (if I spelled it right)

anyways I am going to open a dispute just so that I can get a phone number on him and then maybe I can get some where
I read that opening a dispute will just start an investigation so he should not be shut down all this will do is get me an address and phone number on him

wish me luck
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I will say it again..... he has not been online since March 9th and has not posted since March 5th.

That is to say that he has not been here for 24 days (since the March 9th visit was just a quick PM to me )

If he hasn't been onto this forum in all this time then it stands to reason that he hasn't been on the internet at all.

Not everybodies life revolves around this forum.... I mean who knows... perhaps his father passed away or something serious like that... or he's off on holidays in Mexico.

This is the last I'm going to say.... I offered to give you money so you would drop this but you just can't seem to let it slide... I don't know what else to say.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Chris said already want i wanted to say.

Efrain
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

I understand about the forum and I agree

The issue is the fact that I sent money for a product he was selling and then all of a sudden he just vanishes and I am just saying that it's bull no matter what (unless god forbid somebody died) he should still have had the decency to call email post what ever and it just bothers me thats all and I dont want to hurt anybody or anybodys account I just want to get his phone number so I can at least call him you know what I mean.

Once again I thank all of you for your solid posts but I know you all understand my frustration I just can't see why he could not have found someway to make contact

I mean look at me I work 5:30am to 6:00pm and today after work I found out I need to work this whole week including tonight from 11:00pm to 7:00am (freaking sux) but I have to do it and I still found the time to mail out some sales I made on ebay
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Got you. And people he is right. I read all the post every time some one answer. Chris w/o staring a fight. When you wait a lot of time for parts for you car you get frustrated right? Same thing here. A long time ago I order some part to Tom, we have problems with the post office but Tom keep in contact with me so I stay calm. I only can say Slammed, at the moment no one have problems with audacity... so improbably he will contact you soon...
ImageImage
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Tom was running a company.... personal transactions are a completely different situation in my opinion.

Kenny was selling these personally..... if he had to go away on business at the last moment he might not have had time to send the springs out or drop a line to Slammed.

Perhaps it's a bit selfish to leave him hanging.... but sometimes it's easier to ignore someone than to try and tell them your going away and don't have time to deal with their purchase right now.

Or who knows... maybe he sent the springs out and they are lost in transit.

Should he have dropped an email to Slammed saying " Hi... I'm really busy and I have to go away for a month on business " but who knows..... if there was a problem (such as he got in a car accident or someone in his family was injured or died ) the last thing on his mind might have been these shocks.

Don't get me wrong.... I think the deal sucks.... but it's not a business.... so there is nobody around to help out and inform customers if there is a problem.

If precision boost systems (my sideline company) was selling a set of springs then I would absolutely make sure someone is around to either inform the customer or help ship the parts to the customer.

If it was me personally and I had to fly away on business.... I would try to let people know ( key word try ).... but if I was in a hurry or extreemly busy.... too bad so sad... I would deal with it when I got back.

It's also possible that he went out to do something for a client that should have only took two or three days.... but then something else came up and that three day trip turned into three weeks.

For all I know he might have taken my money and disappeared.... but for his sake I hope that is not the case.

I have a project that is worth more than 10 times what was paid for these springs and I haven't heard a word since March 9ht.

Am I worried..... perhaps slightly.... but I will give it some time and see if he shows up.

If he's gone for another couple of weeks then yes... I will start to make some inquiries into what happened to him.

Right now I think it's just a bit premature to be freaking out every second day saying " where is he... why hasn't he emailed me "

In business patients is not a virtue.... it's a necessity.... perhaps that is why I'm layed back about Kenny's sudden lack of communication.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Once again very very good points and I still have not made a claim so I will wait untill you too feel like I do and then what ever info we get we will share with each other agreed?
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Chris, sorry I not share your opinion. How many days do you have to make a claim slammed, 5 days more?
Last edited by mocpac on Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Next Monday
mocpac wrote:Chris, sorry I not share your opinion. How many day do you have to make a claim slammed 5 days more?
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

At the end gonna be your choice, but money is money. Wait until Monday give him until the end, we are a good family here, and at the moment audacity have been here for a lot of time no problem with him at the moment.
ImageImage
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Well I had no choice cliam has been made after attempted emails via paypal I was advised to escalate to a claim and I did and of course when and if he contacts me or them claim will be dropped but untill then unfortunately this is how it is