Leganza Struts.

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TheRiseIsTheFall

Leganza Struts.

Post by TheRiseIsTheFall »

I have a set of brand new Monroe rear struts(left and right).. It fits all 2000-02 models and a lot of 99's.. just ask and Ill look up your vin..

75 Plus shipping.:)

Thanks, Jon
DAEWOOLeganza

Post by DAEWOOLeganza »

where are you shipping from?
TheRiseIsTheFall

Texas, United states
DAEWOOLeganza

Post by DAEWOOLeganza »

hmm ok so not to expensive going to california... umm but no front?
TheRiseIsTheFall

umm, honestley no front(long story short I ended up with two pairs of the rears and the bastards at rock auto wont return them, so its an easy way for you to get a good deal;)).. I will let you pay for the struts through paypal, then I'll print out your shipping label(with tracking number of course) and let you pay for shipping as I send them away..

So , that sound good? If so, My email adress is WalkIntoTheLight88@hotmail.com (that's my paypal adress as well, I can send 'em anytime:))
DAEWOOLeganza

Post by DAEWOOLeganza »

im not sure right now... i cant really afford to keep repairing my daewoo i might have to sell it... im in decision making time right now...
TheRiseIsTheFall

lol, well in that case.. if you decide to part it out let me know.:)
DAEWOOLeganza

Post by DAEWOOLeganza »

lol well im planning on posting on craigslist.com and autotrader.com and see how that goes, i just need to repair a bearing in my right front wheel before i post and if it doesnt work online then ill see about selling it for parts. but you would have to buy the car not single parts cus i cant keep it.
TheRiseIsTheFall

The only thing wrong is one wheel bearing?, That's a 30 minute job tops.... You should keep your woo man.;)
DAEWOOLeganza

Post by DAEWOOLeganza »

lol well bad news cars totalled all bets are off details will be in a post in member cars in a sec.