Daewoo Lanos Speedo cluster W/White Reverse gauges

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

john_trickle
Expert

Daewoo Lanos Speedo cluster W/White Reverse gauges

Post by john_trickle »

Up for sale i have my lanos speedo cluster with white gauges which i boght from 360 dynamics as i bought another one i have no need for this its in klms and MPH the only thing is missing is the glass shield on it which i used on my one just use your exsiting shield on this one other then that its all excellent,
selling For $50.00 Shipping is extra at buyers expense i accept pay pal.
john

da_woo

Post by da_woo »

Hey John...
Do you have any pictures of this cluster in at night and also can you please quote with shipping to Coffs Harbour NSW? (that is im guessing your in Australia)?

Cheers

PS: What KM's are on the cluster aswell?
john_trickle
Expert

Post by john_trickle »

da_woo wrote:Hey John...
Do you have any pictures of this cluster in at night and also can you please quote with shipping to Coffs Harbour NSW? (that is im guessing your in Australia)?

Cheers

hey dude i do have 1 pic below at night also its 105000 on the clock and $20. shipping

john_trickle
Expert

Post by john_trickle »

john_trickle wrote:
da_woo wrote:Hey John...

Cheers

hey dude i do have 1 pic below at night also its 105000 on the clock and $20. shipping

sorry dude i made a mistake in shipping i price you for shipping to cold coast shipping to you is $12.50.

john
ITDAWO

Post by ITDAWO »

is this still for sale john? where abouts in Aus are you located? cheers
john_trickle
Expert

Post by john_trickle »

Hey bro they have been sold i sold them the first week i listed it ill keep my eye out for another set for you.

John

www.brotherast.com