2000 daewoo lanos se hatchback

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Slammed
Expert

2000 daewoo lanos se hatchback

Post by Slammed »

Slammed wrote:WELL SHE IS GOING AWAY NOW FIRST $3000 TAKES IT BY TUESDAY OR SHE IS GONE

I will even go down to $2500 it only has 47,000 timing belt and water pump done new tires

i AM GETTING A 1999 CHEVY TAHOE LT WITH ONLY 81,000 MILES FOR $6,245 AND I NEED THE DOWN PAYMENT MONEY SO IF I CANT SELL IT HERE ITS GONE AS TRADE IN HERE SOME NEW PICS BUT THE RIMS ARE GONE I ALSO HAVE LEATHER SEATS

SEATS

NEW TRUCK

ALSO SELLING THE TACH CLUSTER LOOKING FOR $150 PLUS SHIPPING PAYPAL ONLY

Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

I guess nobody wants it even for $2000?? the book is $4000
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I would love to buy it.... but I have way too many cars as it is.

Having been in your shoes owning a 1998 Suburban which is only slightly larger than the unit you picked up I would like to make a suggestion.

Depending on how far you have to drive to work, you may find that you can insure both cars and drive them both for about the same amount of money.

I know that sounds odd.... but I did it for a number of years.

You will be lucky to average 12MPG in your Tahoe so the cost of gasoline is huge.

My insurance for my Lanos was about $85 a month (no collision) and I used it to drive back and fourth from work.... nothing else.

Then for everything else I drove around my truck.

In the end I think I ended up saving on average $100 to $125 in gasoline because I was able to stop using the truck all the time.

I didn't pull off the insurance.... I kept it on all the time on both...... so if the weather was crappy I would simply leave the Lanos at home and drive the suburban to work in 4WD

It really didn't cost me anything to keep the lanos.... you put less miles on both vehicles therefore the cost of maintenence is less and they both last longer.

Just keep it in mind...... I've had a car and a truck insured at the same time for about 5 years now and it truely is the best of both worlds.

Sometimes I go on trips.... sometimes I take the Lanos.... sometimes I take the suburban.... it just depends on what I'm doing.

In the end..... your Yukon is really going to cost you a pile in gasoline..... so you really need to ask yourself what the overall cost is between the two options ( keeping lanos and getting truck versus just the truck )

I know it sounds like you need a downpayment but perhaps you can work something else out with a family member.

Chris
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

yeah I was going to go that route but my credit union wont give me extra for the down payment so I have to trade in the lanos and they will only give me $1750 but it will lower the truck to $6245 which is a steal
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I'd buy it if I had a need... but I allready have more cars than I have places to store.

Plus bringing it into Canada is a pain.

So you have to have this all done by Tuesday?

What size/brand of rims do you have on there and what kind of tires?
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

I sold them so its back to factory rims with new toyo's from townfair tire
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

once again, cant get those deals overhere
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

dont forget the dash cluster with tach is for sale its plug and play for 99-01 lanos