2000 Daewoo Nubira

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Adam454ss
Junior

2000 Daewoo Nubira

Post by Adam454ss »

Hello
I'm sorry to say that I am selling my Nubira. The car has approximately 48,000 miles on it. The engine is about 2 years old with about 10,000 miles on it. The timing belt broke and car was still under warranty so I got a WHOLE new engine!
It also has the following;
U/D Pulley (bought through this website)
Weapon R Short ram air intake with green air filter
Upper front strut bar
Groundwire kit
Handmade hot air deflector
Some detailing done to engine bay
New starter (summer 2007)
New Battery (summer 2007)
New struts (Monroe 2006)
Intrax Lowering springs (2006)
New vented, drilled disc rotors & pads (front, late spring 2007)
New rear brake drums, Brembo (late spring 2007)
760 watt Pioneer Amp with 2 10 inch 500 watt Pioneer subs with 1.0 Farad capacitor
Interior green neon lights in front under dash, rear has green led lights under bottom of front seats, green trim rope around a/c & head unit area. All controlled by seperate toggles, trunk has two 3 pack led lights mounted under rear deck.
New camshaft position sensor
New crankshaft position sensor (don't think I needed to replace either because after installing the car would not start still. Found out just the fuse for the ecm was blown because I had a wire come loose from my interior neon lights. Yep DUH!)
Tuned muffler
New flex joint at front
New front tires with 2 year olds in rear (lots of tread)
The a/c either needs to be recharged or new compressor not sure
5 speed maual

The family has out grown the car and need something bigger. If you live in the States PM me if you are interested. I'm asking $4,000. The car is in great shape!
Thanks for looking guys. (Geez it's like trying to let go of one of your kids when they head to college:) )
When in doubt, FLOOR it!!!