2001 Lanos 80k miles Tampa, FL $2500

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

robsdunn

2001 Lanos 80k miles Tampa, FL $2500

Post by robsdunn »

In the market for a new car, and I'm sure I wouldn't get much in trade for this one but I thought I'd see what it's worth. The car runs fine, compressor went out on AC, interior isn't in perfect condition but it's not terrible either, exterior could use tlc, no damage just scratches here and there. I'm sure this is a better car to drive rather than use for parts, it's got a lot of miles left in it, I just need something new for commute.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I'm not interested in the car (have too many allready) but the price doesn't sound too far off where a decent Lanos should go for.

Pictures and specifics on the car would help.....

is it a hatchback or sedan?
is it an auto or manual transmission?
What color is it?
What model of lanos?
Power door locks or power anything?
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
robsdunn

Post by robsdunn »

I could do pictures, but I figured I'd want to see what kind of interest there was out there. It's a hatchback, manual, green, no power locks or windows, model is S... I think. I haven't had any problems with it, factory battery lasted seven years, that's about the most I've had to do to it. It's pretty much as basic a model as you can get, but drives fine and the mpg is hard to beat for such a cheap car.