Parts for the forenza/reno and headers for 1.8/2.0/2.2

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

kinkyllama
Expert

Parts for the forenza/reno and headers for 1.8/2.0/2.2

Post by kinkyllama »

These headers and all other products I'm coming out with will be top notch! The price is higher than what some of you would like, but I decided I didn't want anything except the highest quality. btw I copy&paste my post from suzuki forums so all this stuff is for the forenza/reno. Obviously some of it's interchangable. The headers will be made for the 2.0 in the forenza/reno untill I can get ahold of detailed pics and a test car for the other motors

1.8/2.0/2.2 N/A header: The header will be a one piece stainless steel 4-2-1 header, 3/8" thick cold rolled steel flange, o2 sensor bung, 2.5" outlet with V-band flange kit (allows to quickly take off the header). They are meticulously hand fabricated from the finest materials available. Trust me, if any header is much less money they're using shitty collectors at the very least! Price is $530usd. Before you say no way, take a look at well built quality headers for other, even popular cars. They're usually in the 600usd range so this price is good.

Turbo header: "Shorty" header. Basically half way between a regular log style manifold and tubular manifold as far as price goes, but closer to a tubular style manifold as far as performance goes...so the best bang for the buck. Price is $500usd and includes a 1/2" cold rolled steel, 3/8" turbo flange, and 3" v-bang kit.
Turbo down pipe: $325usd, 3" stainless steel... probably will be for a T3/T4 turbo. Will probably sell at a discounted price when purchased with a turbo header.

These should all be done within 6 weeks and dyno'd. We will be getting started on the strut braces (front and rear) before the exhaust parts are even done. We also plan on starting, most likely within two months; Test pipes for both the first CAT (like syiths down pipe...doesn't work with my headers) and main cat, maybe hollowed out CATs with a straight pipe for inspections, hi flow CATs, Cat-backs, good motor mounts, stronger sway bar links, intake manifolds, roll bar w/ removable harness bar, a chassis brace that hides under the chassis, and possibly other things. Let me know if your interested in any of the last list cuz some of them are just ideas that won't happen unless there's real interest.

We can also make custom n/a/turbo headers, intake manifolds, ect ect. The price will just likely be $200usd more (don’t quote me). Examples would be tubular turbo headers, turbo intake manifolds. Both of which might go into production eventually. I also believe my fabricator said they do custom pistons/rods...but I'd imagine they'd be pricy.

Let me know what you guys think and if there are any other parts you're looking for! Cams is another one that I really want to produce, but my fabricator probably can't do them so I will need more time for those. Also aftermarket seat brackets, we're going to look into it and try to make something but it might be too tricky to bother with unless I KNOW there is lots of interest.

Also I'd like to add that I am now carrying bosharts parts. The CAI, Sway bars, and LSD. The first two are at the same price as BMS and is shipped straight from them (so sadly no shipping discount if you buy BMS stuff and Kinky stuff). I will have some sort of packages setup when the websites up (until then just email me about it) for handling packages...one will be a mix of whatever two you want and the best priced one will include sway bars, strut braces, apex lowering springs, and possible sway bar links if we make them.

Cheers
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

Awesome news kinky!

I would definitely be interested in upgraded motor mounts (stock ones SUCK).

Will you also be carrying other BMS suspension stuff such as the KW coilovers?
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

exist3nce wrote:Awesome news kinky!

I would definitely be interested in upgraded motor mounts (stock ones SUCK).

Will you also be carrying other BMS suspension stuff such as the KW coilovers?
Yep!!

Should be the same price as BMS sells them as well. They can take some time for shipping though as BMS rarley has them in stock and sometimes they're aren't any in the US. Worst case is like 4 weeks though so it's not that bad.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

2.0 Kinky headers next to the forenza stock header w/ a test pipe.

Kinky mid-pipe for the forenza w/o hi-flow CAT:

Forenza lowering control arm brace:

Compared to the stock peice:

www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

Nice.... Do you have a parts and price listing anywhere?
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
FabricatorX

Post by FabricatorX »

wowzers those look great! I wonder who made those...?
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

exist3nce wrote:Nice.... Do you have a parts and price listing anywhere?
No, the websites being made now though.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport