99 Daewoo Nubira CDX FOR SALE

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

libtech75

99 Daewoo Nubira CDX FOR SALE

Post by libtech75 »

Gauging interest on this board before I place the car on sale locally. I have a 1999 Daewoo Nubira CDX - fully loaded, leather interior, power door locks, windows and mirrors, In dash CD, four wheel disc brakes, cruise, alloys, rosewood dash kit, etc. One owner vehicle. I have babied this vehicle and it shows as this interior still looks basically like brand new.

Car has only about 57,000 original miles. Just never drove the car much as I take the train to work. I would say that half of the miles on the car are from nice long road trip with highway miles. Original engine runs like new. No problems at all. Head gasket replaced last year. Oil changes done always at 3500 miles. New rotors and pads replaced a few weeks ago all around. Just passed NYS inspection - runs perfectly. A/C works perfectly, I just topped off the refrigerant. Pirelli tires still in good shape with at least 50% tread life left.

Car is white with grey leather interior. Looking for $4000 obo. No way you will ever find a car in this kind of condition for this price. Some nicks and scrapes on front and rear bumper from overzealous parallel parkers. No major dents or anything. Body is in great condition overall. Paint is good and still has original luster and shine. Again, interior is like new. Seats don't even have big creases in the leather, original mats still have white custom Nubira script lettering and in great condition, plastic surfaces all like new.

Let me know if anyone has any interest. I plan to change the oil, detail the car and put it on sale in local paper and/or internet soon. Car is located in New York City.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

is this the sedan, hatchback, or wagon?

also $4000 seems a bit high.... check www.kbb.com for the current values...
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
libtech75

Post by libtech75 »

I'm open to offers. I know what KBB values are, this car is on the higher end because of the condition, but again I am putting out feelers and price is completely negotiable.

This is a sedan.