guys, stay tuned

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

damian007vk
Super

off to work now

Post by damian007vk »

$80 including shipping costs for the 4 shocks. these magnecor plug wires go for about $92 bucks and give better insulation, sparks, smoother idle, and better looks (they are red and black). $39 shipped for the plug wires. You can still get the hub from www.maniaracing.com same one from i believe the nexia will fit lanos. the hub is made by isotta. Also nopi.com has the sparco one.
Slammed
Expert

Re: q's answered

Post by Slammed »

ok well you posted $50 for the battery so how much for the cap??

I have a brother inlaw in fort meyers so if you can give me the low ballest price on the interior we can make a deal he will ship it to me
damian007vk wrote:Slammed, I am in miami, FL 33196
as for your $100 offer, sorry but that is way to low of an offer, I am not desperate for cash whatsoever. the battery alone sells for $159 dollars, the battery terminals are $18 each, the capacitor sells for $199.99 @ bestbuy, and shipping will cost me atleast $40 bucks.

Latest Update--Autotrans Interceptor sold!!!

Where are the locals!!!! I know there has to be more South Florida people up on this forum.
damian007vk
Super

slammed

Post by damian007vk »

for the cap, just to give you and idea, it is the exact same one as this one:::
http://cgi.ebay.com/MONSTER-CABLE-DIGIC ... dZViewItem

And that still has like 3 days left in it. I will do it for $85 shipped, or $160 for both shipped. (if you go to best buy you will pay $400 for these plus 25 dollars tax, which is $425 for the mathematically challeged.-- (*_*}
As for the interior, I will not be taking any low ball offers. It is rare to almost impossible to find lanos interior complete with door panels and all. And I am in no dire need of cash. Worse case scenario I will just take the leather off the seats and sell them like that. However, reasonable offers will be considered. Stay tuned for a few more pics I will be adding.
damian007vk
Super

photos

Post by damian007vk »

pics added of some more stuff that is still available.

http://photos.yahoo.com/lanos_racing

Enjoy!
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

intake manifold price?
damian007vk
Super

intake manifold

Post by damian007vk »

the intake manifold is only for the half pictured. I couldnt get the other half off in time. it was too much of a mission. This half I bought from daewooluvr and is ported, polished, and powercoated silver...looks way better once cleaned. it includes the gasket. $15 plus shipping costs. shipping should be like $15 bucks since it is heavy. So $30 shipped. if my pm isnt working guys (dont know why) you can also email me @ teamlanos@yahoo.com.
woo-tang...I already replied to your email.
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

How much for the sun gaurds? Shipped to Michigan?
Audacity Racing
moron

damien, i got that manifold top. mark it sold, i'll paypal you tonight or tomorrow
Audacity Racing
moron

yeah, i'll take the strut bases too... but i think we need to discuss their price :lol:
damian007vk
Super

alright dude

Post by damian007vk »

alright dude, let me know, a mate from Aussie wants to buy the strut bar bases, I have done biz with you in the past, so I am giving you dibs..let me know. also, I am off tonight, so today would be idea for me to pack and ship..L8rs
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Could you please give me a price for the sun shades? I need them shipped to Michigan. :)
damian007vk
Super

sun shades

Post by damian007vk »

oh, sorry dude, I didnt notice I posted those sunshades here. I took a pic to post on ebay. The sunshades are off a 2004 mazda rx8. It has a cool perforated hole design. I bought these to custom fit in my lanos and never got around to installing them. They are $50 shipped.
again, not the factory lanos sun visors, I already sold those. thanks.
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Ahh... okay. Well I'll pass on those then. I was hoping they were some special ones for the woo. Thanks for the reply though.

(I hate the fact that there aren't covers over the mirrors on the visors. I'll keep lookin.) :)
damian007vk
Super

.......fortune cookie (*_*}

Post by damian007vk »

johnny, it's a daewoo, love it for what it is, and is not.
LanosACT

Post by LanosACT »

Door trims to Aus......... have sent PM.

Havent read all the posts, are you clear indicators still for sale ??
Cheers! Evan
Midnight Blue Lanos Sports (02)
Lowered 5" rear and 4" front
CAI
17" Sparco Racing wheels
Race Exhaust