Lanos cluster with tach in for sale

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Goldenboy
Super

Lanos cluster with tach in for sale

Post by Goldenboy »

I am selling this cluster I know a couple of you are itnerested. Just have no officail confimations yet. So I'm posting the pic!

Mat 8)
Lowzero2

Post by Lowzero2 »

Well, I am still working on my cluster right now, but the stock is so nice. How much do you want for it?

Steve in NY

lowzero2@yahoo.com
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

If I had a manual transmission in my Lanos, I'd be all over that cluster!

Anyway, to use it in the US, you will need to use the odomater, trip meter and guage face from your US cluster so the miles count properly and you can see how many mph you are driving.

Cliff
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

Miles are on it to :)

Mat 8)
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Goldenboy wrote:Miles are on it too :)

Mat 8)
I could see, but I was trying to help someone make it look like it came as a stock item in the US. Even though miles are on it, it does not change the odometer and trip distance counter reading in kilometers where it would be bennificial to have them read in miles if used here in the US. Not many people here know how to tell when 3000 miles (for an oil change) have passed when the numbers change in km.

That is just my reasoning as to changing the internal components and guage face.

:)

Cliff
Lowzero2

Post by Lowzero2 »

How much are you selling it for?

Thanks for looking out for us that live in the US. Some people may over look that detail. I would swap the speedometer from my current cluster. Its easy to do, only for screws holding it in, which are located in the back.

Steve in NY
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

Did not thinked about it Oz your are right. Forgot i the states your are always talking in miles :)

Mat 8)
simon609zp

Post by simon609zp »

I was wondering if you had sold this cluster yet. There hadn't been any activity on this post in a while.

Let me know

Simon
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

How much please?
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Will This cluster fit a 02 Lanos? i believe it would but i dont know, Mine doesnt have a tach and id absolutely love to have one with a tach AND THE KMS are very close to the KMS on my car so i wouldnt really be lieing much when if i resold it
thanks alot and hope to hear from ya Mat, also still waiting to hear about your rims?
Dave
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

I've been looking into this for quite some time. Shipping from Canada to the US is a real pain because of Customs. A friend of mine who works at a salvage yard said he can get them for about $120 shipped. I'll ask him tomorrow just to be sure that was the price he gave me.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

I would have to see how much would be the shipping but I would send it AAG (as a gift) so you wont have to botter with the borders :) I'll check this week how much would be the shipping just need to know for whitch city and states.

eee and what about the rims...I'm sorry I can't remember what we said about it....refresh my mind please ;)

Mat 8)
simon609zp

Post by simon609zp »

I am in a suburb of Atlanta, GA, ZIP code 30040

Thanks
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Lancaster, PA 17601
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Hey, If there are problems sending this item over the border, which could be but good luck, let me know on pricing, I live in Ontario canada in which shipping is cheap, no km switch for me itd be perfect, so let me knwo

thanks man
Dave

PS i was reading an old post of yours in which you mentioned rims forsale, still availible?