200 cdx turbo nubira wagon for sale

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

richardmatalon
Junior

200 cdx turbo nubira wagon for sale

Post by richardmatalon »

Hey guys, I am going to be leaving the u. S and will have to get rid of my numbira. It has a fresh engine in the car, only about 1200 miles on it, it has forged pistons, with shotpeened rods and upgraded connecting rod bolts. THe engine is pretty much brand new and was assembelled in a machine shop here in miami fl. I have a garret t3 turbo on with a custom manifold. Custom front mounted intercooler upgraded fuel system and right now the car is running 5 psi without boost control. The car has an apexi super afc, greddy profec b spec 2 boost controler and turbo timer. I also have a wideband o2 system that isn't installed but is brand new which i will sell with the car or seperate. I will post some pics, but if you search here you ill find loads. Any reasonable offer will not be refused. THe car also has lowering springs by band g and upgraded brakes, (slotted/ cross drilled) and 17 inch rims. I also have a dry nos kit that i will sell with the car as well. The car only has 54k on the od which is accurate. Also, full leather interior and upgraded speakers and so on. Cd player the works.
2.0 dohc turbo
Garret T3 turbo
Custom Intercooler
Custom Everything
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

I've never seen pics of your car, you should post some. How much do you want for it?