guys, stay tuned

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

damian007vk
Super

my point exactly

Post by damian007vk »

thank you.
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Do you still have the tail lights ?
damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

yes I have both sets of tail lights, the pre 2003 and the post 2003 (euro looking) complete with harnesses and both complete sets are in mint condition.
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

How Much ?
damian007vk wrote:yes I have both sets of tail lights, the pre 2003 and the post 2003 (euro looking) complete with harnesses and both complete sets are in mint condition.
Brian5475E
Expert

Post by Brian5475E »

I'm interested in the cams if you will pull them. After learning some info I really need a set of lanos cams
Aveo that moves! Now I need those cams!
damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

*** i private messaged you about the tail lights.

*** brian, I'll let you know, but I don't think I will be doing that.

*** anyone in South Florida or elsewhere interested in the sport interior?
black and red leather seats and complete set of front sport door panels and rear panels.
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

got anything else i might want? :lol:
damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

dude, I pretty much have everything, just read like page 1 for an idea, if you dont see it there, just ask, chances are, i will have it.
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

has that cai gone yet? it looked really nice
damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

guyz, make me offers on stuff you want, in two days, i begin listing parts on ebay.
quick overview::
sold---stock intake mani, service manuals, 1 set of euro badges, custom badass shark grille, greddy bov, greddy boost controller, viper alarm remote, msd fuel pump

still for sale: everything else
ssv side skirts, momo steering wheel and hub, sport interior, lanos ecu with apexi-afc2 installed!!!, greddy oil catch can, complete custom lanos fuel system upgrade, rims and tires, 01+ lanos sport tail lights, lanos headlights, acura tl oem hid kit, oem lanos fog lights, daewoo shoulder pads, port matched and polished oem exhaust manifold with ported out pre cat, 4-2-1 ceramic coated headers (needs a bit of work), custom intake manifold port matched and powercoated, ported throttle body, zex dry nitrous kit with tons of accessories, pioneer avic-n1, monster 1 farad capacitors with led read out (retail 199.99 each), custom metal case for optima yellow top battery, air horn with custom lanos hideaway brackets, car video signal amplifier, kenwood satellite radio (sirius), magnecor plug wires, autotrans interceptor (performance chip specifically made for lanos auto transmission), custom lanos driver and passenger pillars with triple 60mm molded gauge and tweeter pods (needs some more work to complete), lanos factory speedometer marking 30k miles, factory brushed aluminum dash and accents, sunvisors, front and rear strut bars, and much much more... http://photos.yahoo.com/lanos_racing
blackielaw
Junior

Post by blackielaw »

How much for the rear Strutbrace, momo steering wheel and hub (including shipping to Malta pls)?
"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

1999 Lanos
(The only modified Lanos in Malta)
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

How much for the Autotrans Interceptor?
damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

blackie law, which brace, rear or front? for the momo steering wheel and hub it will be $175 plus shipping (the wheel alone cost me $266 from ltb http://www.ltbmotorsports.com/momomillenium.html ), for the front strut bar $55 plus shipping, and rear strut bar is $60 plus shipping (either of which can be combined with that of steering wheel and hub)

bosnian, the autotrans interceptor I was asking for half of retail price of $150, which would be $75. also i see you live in florida like me...interested in interior???
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I would be, but I have a Sedan, so the interior wouldn't work. Not to mention that I have a Green/Silver scheme on my car, so the red would look out of place.

But, I'll be getting new transmission mounts soon, so when those are installed, I might buy the interceptor.
damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

you can definately feel the difference with the autotrans interceptor.