guys, stay tuned

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

Just out of curiosity, what do you consider "a deal" on a quality nitrous kit complete with everything you need? Also guys, I forgot to mention. I am also selling the autotrans interceptor which gives a heck of a perf increase to the lanos 4t40e automatic tranny and takes less than 40 seconds to install. Retail is $149 plus shipping and tax. I will let it go for $75 including shipping costs. Also i have a pretty badass little italian compact airhorn that I will be posting soon for $25. I also have a ported and polished throttle body and ported and polished and powercoated intake manifold. and a a stock lanos exhaust manifold that has been ported and polished and precat drilled through center for more flow and with no CEL. Also, offer welcome for custom mandrel bent cold air intake (this is probably one of the best performance upgrades a newbie can do to his lanos. or even a veteran can benefit from it is you notice a big improvement over the short ram.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

There's practically no difference in power gain between CAI and a short ram. With the CAI the MPG will be better and sound cooler, that's all.
damian007vk
Super

actually

Post by damian007vk »

you are actually pretty incorrect there. the lanos air filter is located 9 inches away from the engine and draws in all that extremely hot air, the cold air obviosly draws in external temp air as the filter is located around where the stock driver side foglight lies. you might not notice a power increase in the first minute or two, but push your car for a few minutes after that and notice how with the CAI your car runs strong cool and efficiently constantly not only in the beginning. and this not only is common sense, i have experienced it as for a long time i had the weapon air short ram in my lanos.

http://photos.yahoo.com/lanos_racing
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

I have had a short ram and now I have a CAI. I personally have not noticed any power gains by switching to CAI, only better gas milage and louder sound (since the filter is outside).
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

i notice a major dif with the cai over the ram... and my ram is WAY louder, including the PSHT sound...

as of now... i am still interested in the guages, the badges, the fuel system, and the manuals...

and the braided brake lines if they're getting sold
damian007vk
Super

Post by damian007vk »

maybe your cold air intakes are restrictive. maybe you guys just have a long tube that causes turbulence in the air and isnt too well designed. mine is mandrel bent and designed @ south florida performance in miami on the dyno. the gauges are still available, and so are the badges the fuel system and manuals, the steel braided goodridge lines are already sold. if you want the stuff before I leave to NY, pm me and let me know. Rough estimate on the gauges are $150 each. (they sell for $315 each) these are top of the line gauges, not the pepboys or discount shit. the badges I will sell for $20-25 shipped. If you just want the fpr with the gauge, then that is $120. the fpr alone sells for 150+ and the gauge for about 30. if you want all the quality fittings and lines and the fuel rail with the welded on adapter, than that would be $60 more for a total of $180. and manuals $45-50..
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

I dont think you posted a price for the CIA

And once again I want one set of the shoulder straps I can wait till you come back
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Slammed wrote:I dont think you posted a price for the CIA

And once again I want one set of the shoulder straps I can wait till you come back
He's selling the CIA organization?? :shock: :shock: lol
Audacity Racing
moron

you can get those pads on ebay... they are a little different, but still look awesome
damian007vk
Super

keeping posted

Post by damian007vk »

just writing to you guys from NYC, as a reminder that I will be back in town and ready to do business on monday november 28th. happy thanksgiving to all.
Audacity Racing
moron

i got the money ready homeboy!
Me

Post by Me »

intrested in the magnecor plug wires and aem universal fuel pressure regulator with custom fittings for lanos can you pm the price
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

what exactally does the autotrans interceptor do to the transmission? Does it kill your MPG like the Choco Chip?
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
damian007vk
Super

I'm back

Post by damian007vk »

I am back from NYC, and ready to continue doing biz with ya guys. PM me if seriously interested in part(s).

pm already sent about fuel pressure reg and magnecor plug wires.

the autotrans interceptor is not a home made piece with resistors or not one of those bootleg ebay chips, it is a performance module especifically for GM/GMDAT hydromatic auto trannies. our trannies in the lanos is a gm tranny code 4t40e which GM also uses in the sunfire, malibu, and cavalier. this piece is a direct plug in that makes your auto tranny shift more aggresively and sporty. it does not make you waste more gas in any way. it increase line pressure and has several levels of adjustability. more info can be found at http://www.autotransinc.com/intercept.htm
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

i have a SRI and after a couple hard laps on the track and my perfrmance drops off.. but w/a CAI thats not so
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama