'90 Passport Optima (Kadett) GSI turbo F/S

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

RAMBLINMAN

'90 Passport Optima (Kadett) GSI turbo F/S

Post by RAMBLINMAN »

I'm selling my '90 Optima. C20GET turbo motor, completely rebuilt, new turbo less than 2k kms. on motor. Rally Designs short throw shift kit, max torq clutch, Brembo cross-drilled, slotted front rotors, KYB carbon pads, Very good shape, but suffered front-end damage. Needs hood, fenders, rad and support, lights and front bumper. $1000 Canadian funds.OBO. I have all receipts for 8g's plus. Just need it to go to right person. Send pm if interested. Car is in Victoria, B.C. Canada.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

My cousin/uncle live in Victoria.... I should come down for a visit.

I was tempted last time you posted it on here .... hmmm.... I will let you know.... If I were to pick it up I should do it very soon.... I hear it's starting to snow in the mountains allready :shock:

I was planning on picking up a cheap Lanos for my Drag Racing project but since the Lanos and Lemans/Optima share the same chassis I was thinking your car would be suitable for the project.

The bonus would be the fact that yours allready has a good turbo engine so it would be fun to use until I get my 2.2L DOHC project finished (which could take a couple of years at the rate I'm going )
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
RAMBLINMAN

Post by RAMBLINMAN »

You should come down and visit...and buy this car. I drove it around for abit the other day and runs like a champ! You saw the pics. It's a clean ride. I need room for my other projects so it must go soon...My '54 Olds 88 needs airbags 8)
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I'd come down there this weekend but I have a wedding... and I'm busy as hell at work or else I'd come down during the weekday.

My wife rolled her eyes when I told her about the car but she gave me the "do what ever you want.... it's your money" speech while shaking her head back and fourth.

So.... that's good enough for me.... I will let you know when I'm going to come down and pick it up.

I was going to drive down there in my 3/4 ton Suburban with my car hauler trailer so that I don't have to risk driving the Lemans all the way back to Edmonton. ( I hate BC cops... they are way too picky about stuff like dented fenders )

I wonder how much it would cost for the ferry.... I bet they charge an arm and a leg for anyone with a trailer.

I will let you know what I figure out but you can consider it sold.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos