FS 02 Lanos HB 5spd, 90,000 KM Must read

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DavesDaewoo
Super

FS 02 Lanos HB 5spd, 90,000 KM Must read

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Not for sure yet, but looking for offers and ideas and confirmation on my new toy

My 2002 daewoo Lanos Hatchback is going to be for sale as long as my truck transaction goes as planned

like i said 2002 Lanos HB, Silver, car has just over 90,000 Kilometers and Is running excellent, Plain car, no air, no power windows, 5spd tranny, Tint, well maintained, I work in a shop, have my car in alot for maintenace work ( free lol) and detailed very often as that is what i do, sold safetied and etested recent new plugs, wires, and my headgasket and timing belt weere replaced under warranty from my daewoo dealership just about 2 months ago, ( never had a problem but service advisor said i would around 100,000 so replace now while free under warranty

I also have my partial body kit, the R34 front, and my custom rear which we ve all seen, both need to be finished since i ran into issues with ghetto customz,

my wheels will be for sale as well obviously, 16 : alloy primaxx wheels with 50 pro curbsaver tires few minor imperfections but overall great shape, tires with LOTS of tread,

www.cardomain.com/id/davewoo to check it out, it hasnt been updated in a bit, pics of the kit are in the forums, ill post a link when i find them again.

I really dont want to sell the car, and if i had a job to afford both insurance i would keep it as my second car, but the truck i want wont be forsale long so it looks like its the only way to go,

any questions PM me or ask me on here, i will try to get back to you asap, i dont have the net anymore but i have access at work

Dave

PS, I saw a 2000 lanos HB with air on a lot the other day for 7995 with 86,000 KM I will take reasonable offer, rims and kit wont be forsale until the car is gone, incase buyer wants them as well.

My perspective new toy is a 1997 chevy Pickup airride suspention, 18: chrome wheels, custom porsche blue, shaved everything, deffinat show stopper, I just need the money lol
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

90% deal is finished, will need to sell my car ASAP, in Ontario, car certified and E tested I have an offer for $3,750 cdn right now, no rims or kit just the car, Am open to a reasonable offer on A) the car B) the wheels or C) the kit, I will sand and reprimer the kit as well, I would like to keep the car in someones hands who will appreciate it for what it is,. the person interested doesnt seem like someone wholl take care of it, so I hope someone can help me find a good home

let me know if anyone can help me out I would truley appreciate this

Dave
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

how much is that front going for?????????????
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Im looking for the best reasonable offer, I am hoping to sell the front and rear together to save the extra hassle of shipping serperatly, or we could arrange meeting partway,( i am located in ontario canada, willing to meet in ontario or newyork area,) But if there is specific interest in the front or rear, PM me with an offer and we can see what we can do the front needs a quick sand primer and repaint the rear needs a bit of bondo sand and primer paint.