Daewoo Ventvisors

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mocpac

Daewoo Ventvisors

Post by mocpac »

I get access to some original daewoo ventvisors, the ones who say lanos, nubira and leganza. Price is 40.00 each + shipping. I alway try to get the lower shipping cost, so if you are in the USA or USA territories ground service will take, here 1 to 1? week from here. Priority mail 3 day. Any other place on earth just GOD knows... :twisted: no problably 1 month. This is not a bussines for me, I just found a guy who sold them. So this is his price and I just making the ofert to you.

I will buy one for one friend of mine and take the pic of the lanos ventvisor, and from the nubi probably in the week end.

Also he sold any daewoo part and the store is like 3 min in car from my house :twisted: so if you need any OEM part let me know.
ImageImage
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Are these the clip on ones or the double sided tape ones?
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

IF CLIP ON iM INTERESTED :d
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Yes, if they are the clip on type I am interested in ones for my Leganza.

Thanks!!

Cliff
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

They are double tape type. I buy a set today. Only nubira and leganza, Lanos vents are out of stock, the guy told me that they are supose to arrive...well one month ago. They are made in KOREA and say nubira or leganza...and lanos. Perfect fit.

A set of this vents was sold on ebay for like 55.00 usd + shipping. The lowest price I ever see them, (here) was 50.00. Whe don't have the newes car in town, so find them is not so easy. Is a take it or leave it buy. I can buy them at 40.00 and sell them on ebay at 50.00 and I will win 10.00 per set.. good for me :twisted: . But I want to help the members of the site. So is up to you..

leave a PM or reply if you want a set until they last.
ImageImage
rusty2k
Expert

Post by rusty2k »

AVISAME PA LOS MIOS