BMS CAI - BLUE FOR SALE

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

VWBen

BMS CAI - BLUE FOR SALE

Post by VWBen »

Hi, as i have sold my Lacetti sport, i have the BMS CAI for sale, only used for a few weeks. this is a great kit, with gains to be had with relation to sound and performance
it is a complete kit.

Also i have a 4-1 exhaust decat header off of my lacetti 1.816v for sale,

All were taken off my 1.8 16v Lacetti Sport 2006
any questions just ask

£100ono. +postage - BMS CAI

£50ono. + postage for 4-1 header

Thanks!
VWBen

Re: BMS CAI - BLUE FOR SALE

Post by VWBen »

hey sorry for taking so long here are some pics, also the header will fit the 2.0 as it was originally for the 2.0 16v but i modified the holes for the bolts to make it fit the 1.8 so it will fit both perfectly without any problems.

as for US conversion the BMS comes to $159ono.+postage
and header $79ono.+postage

OPTRA GIRL

Post by OPTRA GIRL »

Hi

Im interested in making you an offer but can u find out shipping to Alberta, Canada postal code T1R 1K4. I also replied to your add at the Suzuki Forum
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

FYI!

the inlet tubing is for the 2.0/1.8 "D-tech" motor like what came in the Optra, Forenza, Reno, Nubira I & II, and Leganza here in the states.

the header is not intended for the 2.0 or 1.8 "D-tech" motors but rather the 1.6 "E-tech" like that of the Lanos and Aveo. as the listing states, it may have been modified but in my knowledge if the 1.6 and 2.0 no amount of modification of the bolt holes will allow a 1.6 header mount to a 2.0 motor.