FS: silver 00 Lanos SX

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

CTrink

FS: silver 00 Lanos SX

Post by CTrink »

Specs:
00 Daewoo Lanos SX
Car has 91k miles.
New motor w/ around 190 miles
New tires with around 150 miles
all belts and hoses are new with the motor

I bought the vehicle for my wife in October of 2008. It was her first car and used it to learn on. The only owner I know of before my wife was a college girl that went to slippery rock university and did not take very good care of her car. 3 months into our ownership the vehicle's timing belt went causing the valves to bend and other misc. mishaps. So the car sat for about a month while I gathered parts for a rebuild of the engine. The motor has all new parts from the ground up, only original parts are the small block. My uncle did all the work, he is a certified engine mechanic and very experienced. Before the timing belt went, the brakes were serviced, transmission fluid changed, and after the work the car now has new tires, wipers, floor mats, and oil. I'll post up pics of the interior once I clean it up a bit. The exterior is in fair condition, some dings in doors and passenger fender, you will notice in the pictures. This car's great, CD/Tape player, security, power windows, power locks, and power mirror (only the passenger side is power, although you all probably know). I'm looking for $3,000 +tax and shipping if need be, if local or anything there will be no extra charge for pick-up. The car will be on Ebay also, and in the local paper and auto traders. I would prefer to be contacted by phone (+1-330-389-1129), email is ctrink_216@msn.com, and you can PM me on this board although I am not on frequently.

Here are pictures.

Last edited by CTrink on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
daewooluvr
Expert

Re: FS: silver 00 Lanos SX

Post by daewooluvr »

Where are you located? All I can gather is that you're from PA somewhere.

Also if you want to move this car you should think about lowering the price, the blue book value is way below what you're asking which means no one is going to bother looking.
KBB value
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
CTrink

Re: FS: silver 00 Lanos SX

Post by CTrink »

bump for new pictures of interior