Spark plugs...

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Dillon
Expert

Spark plugs...

Post by Dillon »

Where would i get some spark plugs for a 2001 nubi i have checked every where and i cant find any, you guys got and advice?

KDM 2.0 Nubira
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

autozone :wink:
Dillon
Expert

Post by Dillon »

Audacityracing wrote:autozone :wink:
Now i went to auto zone and they guy kept typin stuff in on his computer and saying they dont make anything compatible..... I also checked advanced aout parts

KDM 2.0 Nubira
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

LoL, thats very strange. That is perhaps one of the only things that Autozone has in excess for our cars. They have 20+ options for the Lanos.

I'm very surprised that they don't have it for a Nubira.

At any rate, OEM plugs show up all the time on ebay for cheap. If you can't find it elsewhere, that would be your best bet.
Dillon
Expert

Post by Dillon »

BosnianLanos wrote:LoL, thats very strange. That is perhaps one of the only things that Autozone has in excess for our cars. They have 20+ options for the Lanos.

At any rate, OEM plugs show up all the time on ebay for cheap. If you can't find it elsewhere, that would be your best bet.
ok thanks.. and also the people didnt even know what a daewoo was, He siad what kinda car you have and i said a daewoo and he gos no who makes the car and im like ITS A DAEWOO... this went on for a few minets lol, they could have it there just idiots.

KDM 2.0 Nubira
chronoti
Junior

Post by chronoti »

yes they are idiots most of the time >.>

http://sparkplugs.com/results_app.asp?p ... IA=1371833

or you can say you have a 96 toyota paseo and get the dual ground copper plugs /drool
http://hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2080
-all you ever need to know about lighting
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

Dillon wrote:
BosnianLanos wrote:LoL, thats very strange. That is perhaps one of the only things that Autozone has in excess for our cars. They have 20+ options for the Lanos.

ok thanks.. and also the people didnt even know what a daewoo was, He siad what kinda car you have and i said a daewoo and he gos no who makes the car and im like ITS A DAEWOO... this went on for a few minets lol, they could have it there just idiots.
exactly

went to autozone and saw the inventory... there were over 10 companys in stock

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?hl=en ... a=N&tab=wf
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Dillon wrote:

I've had the same thing happen several times... I went to Autozone and Pepboy's and they both were like "Who makes the car?" after i had clearly stated it was a Daewoo Nubira... I laughed a bit about it at the time, the guy was so confused at first he asked me "is it a classic car?" I answered with "actually it's a 99'" It was kinda funny that a "car" guy hadn't a clue what a daewoo was...(I put "car" in quotes because he may have just needed a job and the place was first to hire 'em)

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

Aneab wrote:
Dillon wrote:

I've had the same thing happen several times... I went to Autozone and Pepboy's and they both were like "Who makes the car?" after i had clearly stated it was a Daewoo Nubira... I laughed a bit about it at the time, the guy was so confused at first he asked me "is it a classic car?" I answered with "actually it's a 99'" It was kinda funny that a "car" guy hadn't a clue what a daewoo was...(I put "car" in quotes because he may have just needed a job and the place was first to hire 'em)

~Kyle
i have the best one yet... i was racing my friend and i blew through a stop sign... parked my car in a parking lot and a cop pulled up and asked who was the one driving the HONDA... all of us were like.. we dont own a honda... he argued with me that he saw a maroon honda blast through the stop sign and he wanted to know who was driving it.. after several times of telling him that i didnt own a honda he took his spot light and aimed it right on my car.. and said "that one right there!!!!" and i said..."O'you mean my daewoo lanos... he goes.. a.. a what?? and was really confused.. then told me that i need to stop next time and drove off quickly..

that was the greatest day...