Aveo 1.6l 2006 USA model

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

alex

Aveo 1.6l 2006 USA model

Post by alex »

hi guys!! i wana buy a muffler for my car to add some HP and nice sound... but i was told at the store where i buy auto parts that i need to know my cars compresion... that way i can know wich muffler gives me + HP and not -HP....
i was asking arround here if anyone know and wich muffler i can get recomended. because i got no friends with the tool to know my cars compression.. tring to save some $ hehe. Please help! and thanks

My car is an aveo 1.6l 16v 4cyl Hatch back sold in USA. year is 2006. Thanks!! also getting soon a headder thats sold on ebay for my car. will it add + or loose compresion hp. plz tip and thanks!!!
WOLFMAN AK907

Re: Aveo 1.6l 2006 USA model

Post by WOLFMAN AK907 »

I have an 09' Aveo 1.6. Get a Flowmaster 60 series. They are specially designed for 4 cyl. engines and they sound badass too. Youtube aveo flomaster and look for a video by user GoAsT, his sounds awesome.
Aveo, Kalos, Gentra, G3, Wave, Swift, Barina and Lova owners check out http://www.aveonetwork.com/
Note:Register to view all the forums.^
Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

ive nevr heard of that. the compression ratio has to do with how much your AFR gets compressed in the cylinders.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

same here... the exhaust piping size is related to the engine's size... forced induction engines have much bigger exhaust setups though

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
XJCasper

Post by XJCasper »

WOLFMAN AK907 wrote:I have an 09' Aveo 1.6. Get a Flowmaster 60 series. They are specially designed for 4 cyl. engines and they sound badass too. Youtube aveo flomaster and look for a video by user GoAsT, his sounds awesome.
I thought the concesus was the 40 Series for the Aveo
WOLFMAN AK907

Post by WOLFMAN AK907 »

60 series is specially designed for 4 cyllinder engines. 40 series on aveo sounds just like a fart can. You might as well buy a $40 fart can and save yourself the 150 you would have spent on flowmaster.
Aveo, Kalos, Gentra, G3, Wave, Swift, Barina and Lova owners check out http://www.aveonetwork.com/
Note:Register to view all the forums.^
Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska
XJCasper

Post by XJCasper »

One of the websites for our Halo headlites had a sale on fart cans. $20