cielo dohc 1.6 motor tps sensor advice needed

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

anyaddress

cielo dohc 1.6 motor tps sensor advice needed

Post by anyaddress »

hi all
i have this daewoo cielo car,some times the car stop working suddenly,also another thing now happen,when accelerating and pushing the pedal and when it decrease again the pwr lamp (in dashboard) start to flash,the mechanic said that caused ba a bad tps sensor,my tps sensor has the following number on it 6680 c2864 (gray colour),when i want to purchase a new one the store dealer want to give me gray tps sensor but different number and he claim that the number is not importnat!!!! as long as the colour of new tps is the same as the old one is that right????
Big Jeff
Expert

Post by Big Jeff »

not sure
but the number should mean something, i would think the number had to match, color is not a good ref
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

aZkM

Post by aZkM »

Yea bro u can use that if it has c written on it. I also replaced mine with that and its working perfectly alright. Btw would u please give the part number here so that I can confirm u that I have the same number.
anyaddress

Post by anyaddress »

aZkM wrote:Yea bro u can use that if it has c written on it. I also replaced mine with that and its working perfectly alright. Btw would u please give the part number here so that I can confirm u that I have the same number.

ok
here whats happen with me,i got a new tps with same colour but different number ,the number for the new one is 06682 c2258
i connect the negative battery cable and installed the new one just like the old one was,now starting the car is much bad than the old one when accelerating the pedal the motor is shaking so much and some times off,so i installed the old one again now is ther is any thing else i must do when i changing my tps like resting ecu or entering programming mode or i must got a new tps

note:the store man said this tps is for daewoo racer but work also for cielo