SR20DET ENGINE SWAP (split from another topic)

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

Erfinder wrote:You threw the first insult.... no doubt about it.
He said the swap was only possible in my mind. That was VERY condescending and unnecessary. This place has always been about helping people. I've been gone a long time, came back, and then get smacked in the face with a lot of attitude. I didn't care for it.

When I said that you don't need a front clip, I was thinking from my perspective that I don't have to rely on EBAY to get Japanese stuff. You will need parts from a front clip and I can see now that I was not clear about the difference as I saw it.

Hopefully now, the Hondaitis that has infected this board has run its course. I didn't come back looking to start shit, but I also didn't come back to have someone condescend to me.
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

What the hell dude... no one was attacking you, if you misunderstood his tone thats no reason to throw a hissy fit. I've read his posts and thats just the way he talks. What is "very condescending and unnecessary" was you coming back and calling him an asshole. And the only reason Erfinder talked to you like that is because you were talking like a moron to another member about stuff you didn't know. I don't know jack shit about this post, but damn dude, you need to calm down. Get your panties out of a bunch and act like a man about it, let it go. You must be a truly sad person if you snap at anyone who makes a comment at you.
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

BosnianLanos wrote:Get your panties out of a bunch and act like a man about it, let it go. You must be a truly sad person if you snap at anyone who makes a comment at you.
And you're a real man snapping at someone who didn;t even snap at you. :roll:
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

WooHoo wrote:it might fit nicely in your mind
To me this does not say "The swap was only possible in your mind"

The next part of the sentance talks about how you would need the whole front clip to make it work..... his words... "pretty much the whole front clip will need to be replaced" .... so obvously he thinks it can be done but he's thinking the whole front clip would be needed.

He certainly has the right to voice his OPINION that you will need to use an entire front clip to make it work without getting called an asshole.

The way I read it he's saying "It would probably be a hard swap"

How you came to the conclusion he was condescending is beyond me.

I certainly didn't take that way..... and all I see you doing it putting down his OPINION on the idea.

When you attack an OPINIONS you attack what I think this forum is all about... the right to say something without being insulted by others.

If everyone on this board got slammed for simply voicing their opinion then it wouldn't be a fun place to hang out.
debo890
Super

Post by debo890 »

please guys, it was a misunderstanding. let this thing com to an end. we dont want to waste space talking about things that really dont matter. sqush the beef guys and call it a day. 8)
i believe scourge feels bad about jumping out like that cause he felt that he was beeing attacked. you know, people have bad days and vent of in the only place they can with the slightest thing that piss them off. i have had days like this on daewootech.net email thing(was a waste of time). long story short. guys lets move on. i hope the other guy(party/parties) are not angry any more. thanks guys. :lol:

p.s: i am not taking side.
mafia666nigga

engineer?

Post by mafia666nigga »

your a engineer of what???how about you engineer a way to put my big block 502 ci up somewhere...and chill out. He was asking a question about a engine swap not how to tell him he's a idiot and talk shit about something he might know than something you might not know. we all know you spent hours of hard labor on making the woo better, but learn how to be more proffesional MR.ENGINEER, on what you say to people. :evil:
atl nigga's....ride or die
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Your not getting my point.... I was only calling him an idiot because he attacked a buddy and called him asshole. (well technically it was three insults.... "asshole" , "narrow minded" and then finally "ass" )

He slammed his opinion and told him he doesn't know "squat"

All WooHoo was trying to say is that the swap probably wouldn't be as easy as he thinks....he didn't say that it couldn't be done

I felt that the attack was unprovoked.... so that pissed me off.

This was never about the SR20DET swap..... it was allways about his attack on WooHoo.

I had hoped this post would go away... I'm locking it now so that it doesn't keep poping up... hopefully all will be forgoten in a month or two.