msd to daewoo driver

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

RjT

Post by RjT »

Any chance of getting the schematics for this thing ? , I realise you have said no before but being almost 5 months later after being introduced to it and not having anything tangable (something we can touch) is dissappointing :(

RjT
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I've started producing them.... if you would like one please contact 360 Dynamics for pricing.

As far as schematics.... I don't want to be responsible for someone damaging their ECU and MSD Ignition.

I know most people would say "oh I won't hold you responsible" but usually when things go bad people change their mind and want to blame someone else for their mistakes.

I have the ability to test the driver in my electronics shop to ensure that each unit is 100% safe to install.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

any updates on if its being sold yet?

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I've been sidetracked with starting up Precision Boost Systems.

I need a driver for my car (recently purchased an MSD DIS-2 ) so I will be making a run of them.

I changed the design again.... now I'm producing them on a printed circuit board..... once I get a chance to pick up the supplies I need for making the boards it will only take a couple days to get them together.

Perhaps I will get to it this week..... but I'm not promising anything since I'm so busy these days.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

no rush man take your time. someone was just talking about a similar subject from cardomain and i was just curious. i won't have the money for sometime anyways.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.