Dead engine 7/16/08

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

jmreaper

Dead engine 7/16/08

Post by jmreaper »

i need help over the weekend i was at work and my g/f drive mm 99 nubi home she left the head lights on and the batt went dead, my 2 friends couldnt find the batt charger and got 3 batts and hook them up in series or tryed 2 jump it well after that car wont start it cranks but theres no fuel or spark, i checked all fuses inside the block and inside the car there all good, im going insane i dont really want 2 junk it
jmreaper

Post by jmreaper »

need help
mikedudley17
Super

Post by mikedudley17 »

if they had 3 batteries all they need was one. thats alot of juice for trying to start a vehicle. you may have fried some things. just my guess.
MMamdouh

Re: Dead engine 7/16/08

Post by MMamdouh »

jmreaper wrote:i need help over the weekend i was at work and my g/f drive mm 99 nubi home she left the head lights on and the batt went dead, my 2 friends couldnt find the batt charger and got 3 batts and hook them up in series or tryed 2 jump it well after that car wont start it cranks but theres no fuel or spark, i checked all fuses inside the block and inside the car there all good, im going insane i dont really want 2 junk it
thats 36 volts to a 12 volt starter and other delicate components such as the ECU... most probably you fried the car's electrical system

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

jmreaper wrote:i need help over the weekend i was at work and my g/f drive mm 99 nubi home she left the head lights on and the batt went dead, my 2 friends couldnt find the batt charger and got 3 batts and hook them up in series or tryed 2 jump it well after that car wont start it cranks but theres no fuel or spark, i checked all fuses inside the block and inside the car there all good, im going insane i dont really want 2 junk it

um how did she drive it this weekend, ive been trying to comunicate with you to possably buy this car from you for a month now, knowing that it had no fuel or spark? http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10448 thats the origional posting from over a month ago, where you said it had no fuel or spark. so if it didnt have fuel or spark a month ago, how did she drive it this weekend?

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
jmreaper

Post by jmreaper »

it was old postin i just reposted but wat price we setlling on
jmreaper

Post by jmreaper »

c the car turns over and it seems ok but i checked all the injectors there all geting power so the only thing i could think is the ecu
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

well im still waiting on pics of the car. ive been very eager to comunicate and you have always taken more than a week to answer any of my questions. so if you could please show me some pics of the car then maybe we can talk about price. thanks

jmreaper

Post by jmreaper »

ill get some pics up of it 2 night the body is still reall good engine clean ill take a couple for u 2 night
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

this sure has been a long "tonight"......

johnsm

Post by johnsm »

I have same problem today i was going up hill and the car just died, and now it doesnt start. The gas was low in tank but i add 2 galons and still doesnt start! Could this possible be the fuel pump?>