What Kind Of Exhaust On A 2000 Leganza

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Jesse18873

What Kind Of Exhaust On A 2000 Leganza

Post by Jesse18873 »

Would it be too much to upgrade my muffler to a Flowmaster?? Or should i stick with the euro sound instead?? Anybody have any kind of ideas????
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i have flowmasters on my lanos. sounds pretty damn good to me. but i also have no tip on it what-so-ever. so its loud as hell. if the cops around your town are dicks then i say go for it since it'll look stock. other than that its more preference on how much money you wanna spend.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Magnaflow sounds the best in my opinion and they have the best quality without blowing tons of money. We've built around 20 exhausts with magnaflow something on it (muffler, resonator, and/or hi flow CAT) and they've all lasted great so far. They have a much deeper, less raspy sound than most mufflers which is really hard to achieve on smaller engines.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
Jesse18873

Post by Jesse18873 »

I went ahead and put Magnaflow on my car. The sound is awesome.
AntDX316
Junior

Post by AntDX316 »

i had a flowmaster delta 40 muffler on my leganza it sounded loud and sort of bad after a while cause the rust inside kept making noise

i switched it with a magnaflow straight through one and it sounds quiet and just the way i want like a smooth sports car

also shops wont let u just replace ur muffler with a 2.5" one they have to change out all the exhausting tubing from the engine also replacing the catalytic converter with one with 2.5"

its best not to upgrade ur exhaust unless u plan to turbo because the car needs the back pressure if not u would just lose performance
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

kinkyllama wrote:Magnaflow sounds the best in my opinion and they have the best quality without blowing tons of money. We've built around 20 exhausts with magnaflow something on it (muffler, resonator, and/or hi flow CAT) and they've all lasted great so far. They have a much deeper, less raspy sound than most mufflers which is really hard to achieve on smaller engines.
Magnaflow here 2
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 304whp 319tq @22psi w EVO 3 16G Daily Driven
DAEWOO Nubira 2.2L Turbo 217whp 204tq @13psi SOLD
Jesse18873

Post by Jesse18873 »

Can I do a dual exhaust on my car with magnaflow?