Car 4 Sale

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

CAR4Sale

Car 4 Sale

Post by CAR4Sale »

How much do you think I can sell a 2005 Chevrolet Aveo Lt. Good Condition Spoiler, Sunroof, Cd,Pw,Pl, good tires good breaks only thing wrong with it is the motor is blown?. Kbb list it as lil over $7,000 in good condition, but the motor is blown how much do I take off?
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

$6999 :P

You coulda used the right section of the forum m8, the classifieds part. Or even general chat woulda been more suited. Anyway, i've n oidea so i'll let some of the american boyos sort ya out when they're on.
SAZ
---------------------
CAR4Sale

Post by CAR4Sale »

K thanks mate Im new to this site I just seen the classified after i just post it lol
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

easiest way would be to call chevy and see how much a new motor would be and how much to put it in and minus that. i wanna say probably about $3k is what you might be able to sell it for privately.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

:? wish I had a few grand to spend on a car, I'd buy it! ...know that doesn't help much.

why don't you want to fix it?

Garrett
CAR4Sale

Post by CAR4Sale »

dont have the money to fix it and i need money to buy a car. autozone can get me a motor and send to my house for $1450 warranty for 3 years. but the nearest junkyard can get one for $800 but its not guaranteed. Im thinkin bout just puttin $4500 Or Best Offer and if i get offer i like ima sell if not i just try to save up.
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I think $4500 is a good price...

But how did you manage to blow the motor? Is it a timing belt issue or did something internal go awry?
CAR4Sale

Post by CAR4Sale »

it was smoking and hot and had no water in it and the dumbass I am drove it to my friend house that was like 4miles away thinkin nothing wrong will happen lol. I got no use for it stickin around my house nor the money for it. I also need a van to drive around my family with out the car being pack and making couple trips when we go places
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Shouldn't it be under powertrain warranty still? Go to your local Chevrolet dealership and see if you can't get it fixed under warranty. I think powertrain is 5 years 60K miles.
CAR4Sale

Post by CAR4Sale »

its not under warranty it had bout 80,000 on it. but when i bought it they forgot to ask me if i wanted a ext warranty which would have help if they ask