aveo and lanos injectors the same?

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

aveosam
Junior

aveo and lanos injectors the same?

Post by aveosam »

do the aveo and lanos use the same size injectors? If so what size are they and how much is the fuel pump able to push? I am going turbo for the time being since its easier than an engine swap. I need to get something going with these cars and since no one else has done it to an aveo, ill jump first :badgrin:
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

what engine do you have on your car??

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
aveosam
Junior

Post by aveosam »

1.6L
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

most probably both cars got injectors with the same flow rate... anyways for a turbo setup you will need higher flow rate injetors... try some from a 2.0 or 2.2 engine or so.

not sure about flow rate of the fuel pimp but the stock fuel pressure is 42 PSI... again for a turbo you will need a RRFPR.

MMamdouh
aveosam
Junior

Post by aveosam »

MMamdouh wrote:most probably both cars got injectors with the same flow rate... anyways for a turbo setup you will need higher flow rate injetors... try some from a 2.0 or 2.2 engine or so.

not sure about flow rate of the fuel pimp but the stock fuel pressure is 42 PSI... again for a turbo you will need a RRFPR.

MMamdouh
i still want to know what the flow rate is and the flow rate of the fuel pump so I can calculate myself if the injectors will hold their own with the boost ill be running....if i figure out that i don't need to upgrade then I won't because I don't plan boost it any further than this first time with stock internals
aveosam
Junior

Post by aveosam »

bump
aveosam
Junior

Post by aveosam »

anyone on the flow rate of the 1.6L aveo injectors along with the flow rate of the pump? :roll:
aveosam
Junior

Post by aveosam »

aveosam wrote:anyone on the flow rate of the 1.6L aveo injectors along with the flow rate of the pump? :roll:
any takers? I will just keep asking everyday til I get an answer lol I know somebody on here has to know
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

not me... i already said all i know.

MMamdouh
aveo04slvr

Post by aveo04slvr »

Maybe the spacs aren't out, you could always try, ind if you have an air fuel meter then you'll know, or if it starts knocking but the aveo 1.6 and lanos 1.6 should use the same injectors...... hopefully someone will answer you i guess
aveosam
Junior

Post by aveosam »

yea i pmed someone about it and they said around 19lbs/hr....hey you dont happen to be the aveo owner that left a message on my cardomain?