Aveo ignition wires!

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

PoTsUrFrIeNd

Aveo ignition wires!

Post by PoTsUrFrIeNd »

Can anybody tell me if these would actually be worthit for performance or anything???

http://www.gravanatuning.com/applicatio ... n_Wire_Set
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

They're worth it. The crappy stock leads put a lot of resistance on our plugs for as-they-say "gutless" performance. At any rate, even if you don't notice an increase in power/economy, these will last much much longer than the stock ones, and they have a lifetime warranty!
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Hmmm I haven't messed with my plugs or anything yet. So you think that changing the plugs and wires can increase power/efficiency in a woo? Though I will be eventually. I also want to change out all my hoses for some nice red ones :D
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Magnecors with NGK V-Groove plugs will give you smoother idle and "zippier" acceleration, as well as marginally better mileage. They even helped my old Lanos with ultra-high mileage.
woo
Expert

Post by woo »

im getting some custom leads made from the stuff they use for sprint cars. My brothers friend makes them and he also does leads for the NSW ferrari club. Apparently they offer half the resistance of the best of the shelf leads. I'll keep you posted on how things go
330w carbon kevlar
you'd better believe thats a paddlin

"a woman is like a refridgerator, bout 6ft tall, 300 pounds........."