Performance ... Where?

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

KnightWalace
Expert

Performance ... Where?

Post by KnightWalace »

What websites or where are there any decent daewoo lanos products... i have a 2000 lanos and hopefully will be adding the 2002 lanos S to my ownership... i wanna know good places to get things such as:

Headers
Cold Air Intake
Turbo(if applicable)
Performance Chipset

for this stuff i know it's the wrong forum but still:
Body Kits
Suspension upgrades
Best Rims..
so on so forth... anything will be appreciated thanks!

"The Dae Will Come"
~DeeJay
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

Welcome to the board. The best thing to do when this thread is on the top is to simply look down. You will see many threads that answer all your questions.
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

yea... i went through all of this board and all of the Exterior Styling... and the only thing to strike my fancy... was that KoreanGTR Body kit and especially the Hood... Other than that i've haven't seen much.. if anything... i know the basics of cars... but however i'm no where near ready to rip my car apart and custom make anything .... nor do i have money to go rampant.. i will.. not now.. and now i'm just looking into what i can put money into... thanks!
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Re: Performance ... Where?

Post by PrecisionBoost »

At the moment there aren't a whole lot of options available and most of the parts are from Korea,Australia,UK and Poland

The good news is that many of the parts from the UK/Europe/Australian Astra vehciles will fit the Lanos.
mocpac

Re: Performance ... Where?

Post by mocpac »

KnightWalace wrote: for this stuff i know it's the wrong forum but still:
Body Kits
Suspension upgrades
Best Rims..
Ehhhh, wrong!!!!!! you are in the right place. You no want to make customs. It's ok. Many of us do that or look for some one who can do it. So if you no have money, it dosen't matter if the item, part of whatever exist if you cant buy it.

*For body kit; orciary, hdm if you want to try w\ then, Shark Racing.com etc.
*Suspention, ebay(chk the calssified section), any decent performance store.
*Rims, you got any store near you w\ 4x100 lugs wheels. Go and buy it.

You are in the rigth place. Most of the mods to star any project w\ your lanos are easy to find.

-Now do you have any idea in mind to star with? :twisted:
ImageImage
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

Ehhhh, wrong!!!!!! you are in the right place. You no want to make customs. It's ok. Many of us do that or look for some one who can do it. So if you no have money, it dosen't matter if the item, part of whatever exist if you cant buy it.

*For body kit; orciary, hdm if you want to try w\ then, Shark Racing.com etc.
*Suspention, ebay(chk the calssified section), any decent performance store.
*Rims, you got any store near you w\ 4x100 lugs wheels. Go and buy it.

You are in the rigth place. Most of the mods to star any project w\ your lanos are easy to find.

-Now do you have any idea in mind to star with?
Thanx Bud... i decided on some SSR GT1 Rims (White Finish) Very Nice... Not Much Chrome Finished on TireRack.com ...

I don't mind getting stuff shipped... I do have money to buy parts... small increments... maybe a few hundred here or there... and i am one heck of a saver...

I can't navigate that HiTuning.com site... but i love that Kit... everything including the hood...

Turbo, Cold Air Intake, Header, Cat-back Exhaust... Any sites with this stuff? I have been to www.sharkracing.com and saw the header... schnazzy... but any other helpful sites...
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

if your really looking for a turbo kit, you better start gathering or finding a shop that will do the job because i have been building up my parts for over 6 months now and i am still needing parts, everytime i turn around its something else

all i have to say is after all this i hope this turns out the way i want it to
senate

Post by senate »

I've decided that if I end up turbo'ing or charging my lanos it's getting done by Rotormotive, here in west sydney. They're doing my mates RX7 (putting a 13B turbo into it, they also do fours tho not just rotors) and they're champions.. really helpful, and do top-notch jobs that far exceed expectations every time.

That's if I can ever afford it :P One day.. one day.. *taps fingers together and waits*......... :)
Project 187 <-- click for latest pictures and details on my lanos project.