nubira throttle???

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

the_source

nubira throttle???

Post by the_source »

how can i change my lanos throttle body for a nubira's? what do i need to do it.???? also im thinking about buying an header for my woo, do you think it worth it???? :roll:
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

I thinks is just a take out put in project. (the throttle)

About the header good. And what about the exhaust, the cat, the resonator? Change those thing before. If you already done that the header is and excellent idea.
ImageImage
the_source

???

Post by the_source »

do you think is a out and in project can u find out 'cause i dont think the nubira's will fit right into it.and i already removed my resonator and cat.
Im from PR too im from san juan
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

mocpac_ser wrote:I thinks is just a take out put in project. (the throttle)

About the header good. And what about the exhaust, the cat, the resonator? Change those thing before. If you already done that the header is and excellent idea.
you guys must have a different Nubi over there in PR cuz I checked out the TB here in the US and there's no way it'll just bolt right on, it's not even close.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
the_source

????

Post by the_source »

thats what i thoght about the nubiras throttle, i know it wont fit without doing any futher worked to it. bt if anyone know a way to improve the intake manyfold and the trothle feel fre to speak up!!!! :)
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

I was talking right now w\ the precident of the club and he told me the change just have one litle mod but the change was a out & in project. I will take a pic tomorrow and post it here. He get the throttle from Frank_PR_#1 before he leave to the army. And he also have it install on his lanos he was the first. Frank was a daewoo mechanic so he know how to put it. Well I will chk.

And by the way The _source go to the club tomorrow. So you can see it.

And is the same nubira.
ImageImage
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

I upload the pictures today. 3 of them belieave me if you want.
ImageImage
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

I have to specify. Here in Puerto Rico the nubira have the same engine 2.0 that the leganza have. In Europ the have a 1.6 engine or so. :!:
ImageImage