Saying good bye

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

tango wrote:other tuner industries spend hundreds of thousands of dollars breaking engines and making the right adjustments until perfection is achieved. I'm yet to see that level of money or commitment.
:D I want to blow up engines to find the weak spots.... I just don't have the time right now :(

One day promise that I will sell high horsepower 1.6L, 2.0L, 2.2L and 2.4L engines for the Opel/Holden/Vauxhall/Daewoo/Chevrolet/Suzuki/Pontiac vehicles as well as a new line of performance parts and electronics.

Hopefully I will be hiring a couple new staff members at my manufacturing company to take care of some of my workload.... as it is right now I'm working evenings and weekends just to keep up with current demand.

Speaking of work.... that's where I am.... I have about 500 pages of paperwork I have to reorganize and modify so I best get off the computer ( I was eating lunch and thought I'd check the forum )
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
www.forenzamotorsports.co

Post by www.forenzamotorsports.co »

Audacityracing wrote:why didn't you get a corolla xrs like i did!?!?!?!

it would SMOKE a tc... or a woo...

and yes, the corolla engine is in the tc (not my corolla though)

once again corolla (even a xrs) spec is not the 2.4/trans combo in the tc but glad you like the corolla i saw them on the lot when i picked up the car. don't know about the "smoke" part. comparable may be a better word.

http://toyota.com/corolla/specs.html

http://scion.com/showroom/tc/gallery/index.html
I LOVED :) THE CAR THAT YOU LOVE..FORENZA!
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

you have more torque, but i have more hp (stock)... and in a short ratio trans that moves faster... i'd smoke you :wink:

i also have the supercharger on it...

210hp 190ft,tq

bigger engine = more weight :lol:

the f-1 ferraris are only 3.0 liters and they do 0-60 in 1.2...

[quote="Audacityracing"]you have more torque, but i have more hp (stock)... and in a short ratio trans that moves faster... i'd smoke you :wink:

i also have the supercharger on it...

210hp 190ft,tq

BOTH of our cars are not that fast off the lot (7's). They are not STI's!

Supercharger (got pics?) set aside which has nothing to do with stock set ups..your car has like 9 hp more than a TC and 31 less footpounds of torque which equals inertia. The 0-60 on the XRS is 1/10th of a second slower so "splitting hairs" once again "smoke" is overstated on comparing a Corolla XRS to the TC off the lot. So here is some links and . lets clear up the b.s. as it is getting thick :

http://www.modernracer.com/toyotacorollaxrs.html

http://www.modernracer.com/sciontc.html

So like I said before...comparable.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

no way... stock XRS vs. stock TC (I consider "smoking" to be at least 2 car lengths). It should be close if not Tc winning.

TC vs. XRS

160 hp @ 5700 RPM vs 170 hp @ 7600 RPM
163 lbs/ft @ 4000 RPM vs 127 lbs/ft @ 4400 RPM
Last edited by AcingTeam on Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

THANKS
Acingteam...........

Audacity....hmm

I am done ..maybe i should just take my tc to re-cycle center and shoot my self. :) for not going straight up Corolla yo. wait a Nissan Altima is 1 second faster...let me trade again.

AcingTeam wrote:

no way... stock XRS vs. stock TC (I consider "smoking" to be at least 2 car lengths). It should be close if not Tc winning.

TC vs. XRS

160 @ 5700 RPM vs 170 @ 7600 RPM
163 @ 4000 RPM vs 127 @ 4400 RPM
i
Audacity Racing
moron

perhaps i wasn't clear yo (wtf was that?)... i mentioned my car smoking you in my 2nd post and i implied in my first that my car would as well. besides that... i'm happy to know that all of you have decided there is no ther racing except drag... bravo people, bravo. there is a reason kinky beat tc's. there is a reason i think i can smoke you...

if the world was flat... drag racing would be the entire measure of a car

thank you christopher columbus :)
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Actually i beat the TCs in a drag... now if i started to state how many nice cars ive beaten in a road race! oh boy.. alot of ppl would buy forenzas! haha
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Of course we're talking about power output, the most proper way to judge it is by drag, and not some street racing in traffic on the highway.... it could be anyones win... I've smoked a lot of nice cars just because I'm crazy. :twisted:
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

AcingTeam wrote:Of course we're talking about power output, the most proper way to judge it is by drag, and not some street racing in traffic on the highway.... it could be anyones win... I've smoked a lot of nice cars just because I'm crazy. :twisted:
haha.

Ive never raced around traffic.. to dangerous.. im not worried about me making mistakes. But just thinking about how many times ppl almost run into me when im im 2 mph faster than them i couldnt imagine doing 100 in and out of traffic and not being side swipped by someone
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
Audacity Racing
moron

road race does not mean street race...

road race = road course... as in autocross or open tracks (i.e. wtcc)

Audacityracing wrote:perhaps i wasn't clear yo (wtf was that?)... i mentioned my car smoking you in my 2nd post and i implied in my first that my car would as well. besides that... i'm happy to know that all of you have decided there is no ther racing except drag... bravo people, bravo. there is a reason kinky beat tc's. there is a reason i think i can smoke you...

if the world was flat... drag racing would be the entire measure of a car

thank you christopher columbus :)
Once again a in-coherent post followed up by still un-answered responces.

1. You said I should have bought a SRX and that you would smoke me but yet you said our cars had the same engines.
2. I post links that they do NOT have the same engine and that you don't have a clue.
3. Then you say your supercharged! uh huh. So once again staying "stock" I post links to stock TC's/SRX's cars (all I ever talked about) and clarify that you are wrong once again since you brought up "gearing" I thought the comparable qtr. mile times was funny.
4. Now if I think I understand this last responce about a "flat world" you may be suggesting that you will out race me on a X-cross? Which is so far off topic I'm not going there.
5. Then the owner of the "supercharged" SRX says " there is a reason i THINK i can smoke you..."
6. Maybe hoping for back up "there is a reason kinky beat tc's." is draged in.

Look I could care less what you think or your b.s. answers that will never end like an eternal crap on the can. I would rather be driving what I want to drive and it is not "Stealthing" a 4-door Corolla with a badge. If I wanted a fast sedan or family car I could have kept the Forenza and put a 100 shot on it. Comparing cars is not just numbers....regardless of proving you wrong I knew I should have NOT said what I purchased because I knew I would get the "my cars faster crap".

I knew I would get the whole attitude of "you spent $20,000" and according to a mag. "for $19999.99 there is a car making 1.2 fastere 0-60" ..its a wagon but you should have bought that cuz its faster.
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

In the end... i can beat you all... :lmao:
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Efrain A. wrote:In the end... i can beat you all... :lmao:
nooo... thats it. i need nnnnaawwwzz :roll: :lol:
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Efrain A. wrote:In the end... i can beat you all... :lmao:

LoL!

Amen to that.

Screw the entire Toyota/Scion lineup when you have Efrain's Racer. I'd much rather take it over anything that Toyota can muster. (Minus Supra, but I don't like those either).

No offense to anyone, but I've had some bad experience with Toyota and their dealerships.