Engine Swap

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mafia666nigga

crazy custom daewoo lanos

Post by mafia666nigga »

there is this daewoo in georgia at i believe the place's name is something like jp performance or or jp imports that has a daewoo with a beast honda crate engine with a turbotechnics turbine and a racing transmission and a alot of custom work to the body, it had honda projecters for a 2003 civic and a custom wide body kit, and evo 3 taillights and was shaved from head to toe with a pearl white paint job.it's is the rawest 2002 4dr lanos i've seen ever. it's for sale for like 15,000 i think i going to ask if he will take 10g's for it. also it has a dyno sheet that showed the wheel hp at 383 hp@ 7,000 rpm and 341lbs.@4,500 rpms crazy isn't it. :shock:
daewooluvr
Expert

Re: crazy custom daewoo lanos

Post by daewooluvr »

mafia666nigga wrote:there is this daewoo in georgia at i believe the place's name is something like jp performance or or jp imports that has a daewoo with a beast honda crate engine with a turbotechnics turbine and a racing transmission and a alot of custom work to the body, it had honda projecters for a 2003 civic and a custom wide body kit, and evo 3 taillights and was shaved from head to toe with a pearl white paint job.it's is the rawest 2002 4dr lanos i've seen ever. it's for sale for like 15,000 i think i going to ask if he will take 10g's for it. also it has a dyno sheet that showed the wheel hp at 383 hp@ 7,000 rpm and 341lbs.@4,500 rpms crazy isn't it. :shock:
that poor woo is disgraced with honduh. :(
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

I have been a big fan of the idea of swapping the Nissan SR20DET into a Lanos, even an AWD setup from a Pulsar GTi-R. There will be costs benefits no matter which way you go though.

any info on the Hondized Lanos in GA?
mafia666nigga

honda beast crate swap

Post by mafia666nigga »

there's a place in austell ga that does daewoo lanos customizing.
atl nigga's....ride or die
scourge
Junior

Re: honda beast crate swap

Post by scourge »

mafia666nigga wrote:there's a place in austell ga that does daewoo lanos customizing.
info? I'm sure people will want to know.