New Hummer...for War

The latest rumors, news on vehicles, press Releases, new models lauches and general Automotive news.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mocpac

New Hummer...for War

Post by mocpac »

On the next pimp my ride!!! with Chrome Spinners Rims 100"!!!!!
ImageImage
Man with no name
Junior

Post by Man with no name »

Only a matter of time before insurgents find a way to blow it up to. America cant fight guerrilla wars.
240sx
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

What the deal with that?

"A big thank you to the spanish-speaking members of Daewoo Tech for raping the language and contributing to its death...hideputas..."
ImageImage
elhombredemierda
Super

Post by elhombredemierda »

lol yeah must be a spanish-talking people hater or something
elhombredemierda
Super

ohh i noticed something too... he said "hideputas" thats bad spanish there... it should be hijosdeputa ... so now he's killing spanish lol
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Hi guys..... I was confused about why you guys were upset with "man with no name" but now I realize it's his signature.

I went through every post he's made and for the most part he's contributed absolutely nothing to this forum.

He owns a Leganza and asked for help on a few issues.... but in many of his latest posts he was saying negative stuff.

As far as I can tell this is the one and only post he made in the spanish section.....

Saludos desde Miami, hablantes del castellano!

2001 leganza, con bastantes millas encima.

Ignorancia casi total en cuanto a carros en general, pero con ganas de aprender.
No me interesa corre ...

Needless to say..... I could remove his signature if you guys want..... and warn him not to stir things up like he has been.

For that matter I could probably delete every post he's made and remove him from the system and nobody would notice.

So what do you think should be done with him??
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
elhombredemierda
Super

mmm in my opinion i guess that the signature should be removed and if hes got racist issues to not stain the forum with it
Man with no name
Junior

Apologies

Damn, I just read this post and I feel I have to say a few things

1st. I apologize if I insulted any one with my old signature. It was more of a joke and nothing else, didn't think it would be taken so seriously

2. Yes, I haven't ''contributed absolutely anything to this forum'' because I'm here to learn, not to teach, and I don't post personal info in web forums. I don't know much about cars, not really my thing. But that doesn't stop me from trying to learn something new.

3. As for my sig, my explanation is this - I'm a native spanish speaker, so no, Im not racist or ''spanish-talking people hater''.:roll: But living in Miami has shown me how much the language can be butchered. ''Hideputas'' refers to the coloquial way of saying ''hijos de puta'' as spoken in 17th century Spain. Like I said, more of a word play than anything else. I speak Spanish, English, and study Japanese, and out of the 3 Spanish is my favorite language...so no racism there. Geez...Im from South America after all

4. Thanks for not banning me for something so trivial and continuing helping me out with my car questions ;). Again, sorry for the trouble. No offense was meant
240sx
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

the military is also looking into the International MXT, there will be 2 different versions of it savilian and government. my sisters fiance actually worked on the origional build of this thing, its huge
(please note thats the savilian version, goverment is bigger)

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
elhombredemierda
Super

big truck
Man with no name
Junior

daewoomofo wrote:the military is also looking into the International MXT, there will be 2 different versions of it savilian and government.
Damn thats crazy. Does the savilian version come with amplifiers to connect your electric guitars to and a huge band logo in the front? :lol: I would have preffered an Iron Maiden version though... ;)
240sx
elhombredemierda
Super

"I would have preffered an Iron Maiden version though"
LOL