Email from DaewooUS.com

The latest rumors, news on vehicles, press Releases, new models lauches and general Automotive news.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Email from DaewooUS.com

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

DaewooUS.com sent me this email:
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:50:04 -0700
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: <xxxxxxx@xxxxx.com>
Subject: Exciting News From Daewoo!

Attention: This message has been automatically generated. Please do not respond to this email.

We are proud to announce that beginning July 18, 2005, you will be able to purchase Genuine Daewoo Parts directly via the Daewoo Motor America website, http://www.daewooUS.com .

Daewoo Motor America, in a continuing effort to provide outstanding service to our loyal Daewoo owners, has built a new state of the art electronic store for Genuine Daewoo Parts and Accessories! Now, both retail (consumers) and wholesale (automotive repair shops) customers will be able to shop for Daewoo parts twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

From our new store you will be able to locate your nearest authorized Daewoo dealer to purchase parts or you will have the option of ordering Genuine Daewoo Parts directly from our website. For retail customers, parts will be sold through our e-store at the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) plus shipping* and applicable sales tax.

This program is being administered by Daewoo Motor America on behalf of participating Daewoo dealers. For further information, or if you have any questions, please contact the Daewoo Customer Assistance Center at (877) 362-1234, select option 6.

*Parts can be shipped to U.S. addresses only.
Last edited by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz on Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
kinkyllama
Expert

Re: Email from DaewooUS.com

Post by kinkyllama »

hmm maybe that is why thye wanted to buy back a few woos

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote: has built a new state of the art electronic store for Genuine Daewoo Parts and Accessories!

*Parts can be shipped to U.S. addresses only.
[/quote]

But if these parts are used, thats hardly "state of the art"
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
tango

Post by tango »

Looks like bullshit to me. I clicked on the link and a page opened that said

"No web site is configured at this address."
Cogito ergo sum...
tango

Post by tango »

tango wrote:Looks like bullshit to me. I clicked on the link and a page opened that said

OOPS...seems as if the full-stop at the end of the sentence was incorporated into the URL. I'm seeing it now.
Cogito ergo sum...
heydude

Post by heydude »

tango wrote:
tango wrote:Looks like bullshit to me. I clicked on the link and a page opened that said

OOPS...seems as if the full-stop at the end of the sentence was incorporated into the URL. I'm seeing it now.
Hahaha :lol: Good to see your admitting your mistakes. :)
Luvs my WOO
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Works for me