Chevy Aveo named in new race organization

The latest rumors, news on vehicles, press Releases, new models lauches and general Automotive news.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Chevy Aveo named in new race organization

Post by gse_turbo »

The Aveo is one of the many chassis named in a new racing body developed by Honda and Mazda. The "B-Spec" race series is intended to pit like chassis from different manufacturors in spec based racing.

I've been sitting on the info for some time as I've been waiting to hear what the rules are going to be. The full list of rules should be available in the weeks to come.

I am in the proccess of moving my shop to Denver from one of the smaller towns in Colorado. We're moving to take advantage of 911 Porsche racing that we've been involved with lately. The same care, technology and race development we use in Porsche Cup and Vintage Porsche racing will be applied to developing Aveo chassis for those interested in building a car. We will also be approaching the organizing body to hopefully gain the appoval of the Lanos in this new class, if more of a "vintage" chassis will be allowed.

Here is a link to some of the informantion available at the moment. racing.honda.com

Cheers,
Garrett
benzino
Expert

Re: Chevy Aveo named in new race organization

Post by benzino »

very nice

good to hear you're still kicking around here too :D
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

benzino wrote:very nice

good to hear you're still kicking around here too :D
haha, hopefully the new change of location will provide a better opportunity to be a part of the community again.
benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

you never answered about the belt size too :lol:

do you know what it's meant to be?
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~