Mazda Furai

The latest rumors, news on vehicles, press Releases, new models lauches and general Automotive news.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Pir0
Expert

Mazda Furai

Post by Pir0 »

SAZ
---------------------
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

damn if it wasn't for the spoiler i wouldn't be able to tell the front from the back. looks like batman should be driving it.

pretty sweet tho

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

That IS the best car I have ever seen in my life. I absolutly love it. See how the front of it lights up?

Absolutly unreal. It's to celebrate their 40 years, dont think it'll make it into production, although I could see it becoming a one off Lemans car for a year.

When i seent he concept i kinda looked at it and went Wow, futuristic or what? But holy god. I cant even describe how amazing that is.
Mmmmm 450bhp 3 rotor engine.
SAZ
---------------------
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

quick question thats not related to the car. what is BPH? i feel like a newb for asking. is that like bunnies per hour or something?
can't figure out the B

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Brake horse power, it's a measure of power, just like kW or ps.

It's measured using torque, at a certain rpm, over 5252 or something like that. So to get your peak bhp, you get the point where your torque produced, times the rpm it's produced at, is at a maximum, then divide it by 5252 or something along those lines, cant remember the constant at the end, but i think that's it.
SAZ
---------------------