Simple way to get parts from the UK

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Simple way to get parts from the UK

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Here is a simple and relatively cheap way to get parts from the UK

http://www.parcel2go.co.uk/

They will accept packages as heavy as 70kg (154lbs) but remember that your shipping crate/box needs to be included.

They will probably charge extra or possibly not accept larger packages such as body kits... hard to say... you'd have to contact them directly.

Needless to say..... it makes buying UK stuff easy.

Chris
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

+1 on them. I'm getting an F28 right now and UPS, Fedex, DHL, and several other shipping companys qouted me $510usd+ for shipping it from the UK. Parcel 2go did it for about $320usd.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Funny thing is that most of the time the package will arrive via Fedex UPS DHL or some other recognized company.

Basicly they get really good rates from these other companies and simply resell the freight.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

PrecisionBoost wrote:Funny thing is that most of the time the package will arrive via Fedex UPS DHL or some other recognized company.

Basicly they get really good rates from these other companies and simply resell the freight.
Yea...figured that out. I have to take back some of the good things I said about pacel 2 go. The seller filled out the online thing, and got a error for dimensions/weight...talked to someone and they said it was okay weight and size so try again. My seller did it 5 times before they finally did something else, a lady forced it through with much different dimensions and it finally went through. Took over a week. Oh and its coming through fedex. Hopfully I have no more problems. I'd still like to use parcel 2 go in the future as they are so cheap but I dont know if I can put anymore sellers through that.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama