The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

Big Jeff wrote:this can't be the end???
can it :lol:

getting my xbox360 back in a few day hopefully, got a email sayinng it's been repair or replaced and is being sent back by UPS :D
can't wait to get back on it i have so many voice messeges that people have sent to me, even thogh i sent a messege not to sent them to me :?
NO!!!!!!! WE CANT END THIS THREAD!!!!! lol

thats good, i hope u have fun with ur xbox lol

im going to get a spoiler and exhaust tip for my lanos hehe it will look good :p
Big Jeff
Expert

Post by Big Jeff »

i have order a strut brace 2 weeks ago got to wait coz it has to be made and the factory is close till the 1st sep,
also order some metal pipe to remove centre siclener,

and thanks to ebay got a new head unit (dvd player with gps, tv turner,and a lot more, double din) only £95 and £15 for post :D
should have room for got some plasic to make a suround for it as i doun't think the normal one will fit will let you what i do

and i will also have a lot of fun :D on the xbox
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

hehe ebay saved me shit loads of money man, love ebay!
:D
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

Big Jeff wrote:i have order a strut brace 2 weeks ago got to wait coz it has to be made and the factory is close till the 1st sep,
also order some metal pipe to remove centre siclener,

and thanks to ebay got a new head unit (dvd player with gps, tv turner,and a lot more, double din) only £95 and £15 for post :D
should have room for got some plasic to make a suround for it as i doun't think the normal one will fit will let you what i do

and i will also have a lot of fun :D on the xbox
well its good to see more people going with removing central silencers.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

WOW!!! this forums been dead today... where is everyone!?
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

thats what i was thinking.......

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Spider
Expert

Post by Spider »

Hey guys!
Im baaaaaak ! I missed this forum...been in a "slant 6" forum all this summer, cuz I'm working on and working on an old 1963 Dodge D200 pick-up. getting it road worthy.. I got it for next to nothin from my son-in law it had no powere and would only go about 40mph but i got all that sorted out and it goes gooood now !..
my biggest problem was the clutch was "shuddering" bad... shook the truck violently when I took off and wouldnt hardly go int 2 nd gear ( 3 on the tree) anyway I figured the clutch was bad.. so drooped the traynny and the disc...p. plate and pressure plate all looked almost new.. but i went ahead and bought new stuff anyway..only to discover they were the wrong parts... 23 teeth spline count I got 10.. long story short.. you cant get a clutch kit for a 63 dodge.. with that A745 tranny in it...no way.. no one has em... so i cleand the crap out of it...break parts cleaner.. and we use to use gasoline.. But i would never do that... ;).. anyway got the flywheel resurfaced and found a new pilot bushing... the only NEW part availiable. and put everything back together... and it works smmoth as shit now... wooooo whooo... tranny ever shifts into all gears smoothly.. Yes I changed the gear oil in it and bled re filed the slave cylinder for the push arm.. just like a new clutch kit..so I shold be good to go for a long time..and if it goes bad in the far future? I got all the 411 frome the guys on the slant6 forum on how to upgrade to a different Mopar tranny and clutch bellhousing all that st5uff.. but this truck will probably outlive me anyway.. it gets poor gas miliage.. sio i just use it out her in my desert neighborhood its a really strong truck and drive train. And will be a good "ranch-truck for me and will also haul stuff to and from town. It's a 3/4 ton and got a long bed... work horse.. anyway thats my story and I't is almost the end of our hot summer here.. so i hope to back in my little "office" on my puter...where it is only 85 degrees today.. gettin better all the time.... :)

P.S. A few weeks ago California DMV sent me my bi-yearly smog inspection notice for my Lanos...As you know? we have very tough emission standards in this state and if your vehicle dosen't comply you cant re-tag it until you get it to comply..
naturally I was sweating bullets at the test shop...My car has 130k on it and the engine has almost 100k on it....
BUT>>>
No need for me to worry...passed with flying colors...all systems GO... And I'm good to go w/ the woo for another two years.. what a great lil car ! It's like the energizer bunny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Spider~
2000 1.6 DOHC Lanos 'S'
Silver HB.

"The three great essentials to achieving anything worthwhile are; first, hard work, second, stick-to-it-iveness, and third, common sense."
- -- Thomas Edison
Big Jeff
Expert

Post by Big Jeff »

i have to put my lanos in the garage to tested ever year and they don't just check the exhaust, they check ,wheels, surpension, seat beats work, brakes etc
just glad when they have pass it
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

lol, in Kentucky, they don't have crap for inspections. they just make sure you have working seatbelts and all the lights are working correctly and set you on your merry way. heh, my friends 1951 pickup doesn't have seatbelts, and the DMV said that if the vehicle didn't come standard with seatbelts then it was okay to drive it ... kinda wierd i think.... but neways I love the lazy DMV of Kentucky no smog tests or anything.. so laid back i love it.
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
Big Jeff
Expert

Post by Big Jeff »

your lucky,

anyway got to take my car to the garage tomorrow, while tring to remove center pipe i have snap on bolt, one nut wont come no matter how much you turn, so going to get them to replace the nuts and bolts so it makes it eastier for me to getthe center pipe off to cut the center box out and replace it with a pipe
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

oklahoma doesn't have any kind of inspection whatsoever. and we only need plates on the back not the front. trailors here don't even need plates but that sucks sometimes cause some ppl use some rickity trailors that i'm scared to even drive behind.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Big Jeff
Expert

Post by Big Jeff »

nice :)

my dad drives with a trailer attach quite often when it's epty it bounes up and down a lot, funny to see other driver back off as soon as they see it, lol

does any one know the rules in the UK about exhaust coz i was thinking about put the nuts back on by the cat and use the metal pipe i have for the back box , love pissing off the neighbours :lol:
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

michigan doesnt have shit for inspections, we have rear plates only, but we do have trailer plates, but that dont mean there arent some fucked up trailers on the roads here in detroit. hell half the cars on the road where i work shouldnt be on the road.... you want to talk about scary cars out there. try being behind a car that has NO rear suspension (collapsed springs), huge crack/hole in the windshield, a trunk lid that flaps when a bump is hit, the hood is held down with a bungie cord or rope, and they are on the expressway doing like 80 mph, yeah i stay the hell away from them.

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

daewoomofo wrote:michigan doesnt have shit for inspections, we have rear plates only, but we do have trailer plates, but that dont mean there arent some fucked up trailers on the roads here in detroit. hell half the cars on the road where i work shouldnt be on the road.... you want to talk about scary cars out there. try being behind a car that has NO rear suspension (collapsed springs), huge crack/hole in the windshield, a trunk lid that flaps when a bump is hit, the hood is held down with a bungie cord or rope, and they are on the expressway doing like 80 mph, yeah i stay the hell away from them.

so why are you bad mouthing your truck? lol

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

nah the trucks a POS but it ant that bad, it has rear suspension, its worn out but its there, the only thing bad on the windshield is where the rear view mirror got ripped off (dunno how that happened :roll:) hood stays down on its own, no trunk to flap over bumps since its a truck

wait wait a minut did you say my truck or your little excuse for a truck?

lol