Question about Horse Power not Brake Horse Power

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Marie

Question about Horse Power not Brake Horse Power

Post by Marie »

Hi - I'm really in need of some information urgently ! I know its a bit rude of me to just join your forum to just ask the question but I've been reading your forum posts and you look like a very helpful bunch of people :) . Anyway without going into a long protracted explanation of my situation I have a much loved and bursting with sentimental value a Daewoo Lanos hatchback year 2000/2001, its an Irish car that I am trying to register in France - in order to finalise the process the French authorities need to know the Horse Power of the car as distinct to the brake horse power if that makes any sense???? I've no idea about stuff like this and I need the info pretty quickly, I've looked up various solutions online but now am more confused than ever - I would really appreciate some help on this, if not, no problem - nothing ventured, nothing gained. Thanks so much for taking the time to read my dilemma. :D
Daniel
Expert

Re: Question about Horse Power not Brake Horse Power

Post by Daniel »

Welcome,

Look here. Sorry for other members, it's in french :oops:
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 400AAiHyFF .
You'll find the requested values on the "certificate of conformity" provided with each vehicle. Then you have to do some maths.

Hope this helps,

Edit: maybe even more simple but still in french :oops: :oops:
http://www.lacentrale.fr/fiche-technique-auto.php
Marie

Post by Marie »

Merci Daniel - c'est gentil :-) j'irai voir je vous tiendrai au courant !
Puddle31
Super

Post by Puddle31 »

Is there no limit to your powers Daniel!?!? You can fix cars in French and English!!!
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

Puddle31 wrote:Is there no limit to your powers Daniel!?!? You can fix cars in French and English!!!
3d0a56e5.jpg
(50.1 KiB) Not downloaded yet
:lol: :lol: :lol: