My day at work

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

My day at work

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

A typical day at work for me .... or sometimes I wish I could do this...

***No, that is not me, I just found that gif
daewoomofo

Re: My day at work

Post by daewoomofo »

holy hell Cliff! its good to see you. how you been. still got the woos?

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Re: My day at work

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I've still got the Woos. The Leganza is dead and sadly, I'm going to either part it out or sell it for scrap.

The Lanos has almost 200,000 miles and is still running like a champ. Getting ready to change front struts, rear shocks, tie rod ends, ball joints, cam position sensor, ignition coil module, plugs, plug wires and fuel filter.

I got married this past June, we moved into a house for 8 months, then into this apartment for 5 months and she finally got a real job as a teacher, so we're moving again to a house that is 1/2 way between our jobs.

I've been considering getting a Chevy Spark (Daewoo Matiz) as my next daily driver, and if I do, I will try and find the Daewoo body badges to swap out with the existing Chevy ones. Yes, I know the whole front bumper/grille assembly are slightly different and would need to be replaced. :D

Our kitties are doing well and they've been growing fast. I've been at my job for almost 2 years now and things are going well with it. I now have the #3 position in a county government complex as the network administrator.

After the wife has been at her job for a year and had decided that is where she wants to stay for the next several years, we will find a house to buy.

So all in all, apart from a few bumps here and there, life is going really well for us.

How have you been?