General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

bobrules

Post by bobrules »

Hello everyone. I am not new to cars. I am not really new to Daewoos. I used to work for a Daewoo in the US before they left the US. I am a used car dealer now. But more importantly why I am here. I recently bought a parts lot that included a whole lot of brand new Daewoo parts. I even found an engine block. It was one of the coolest finds. I thought I was getting mostly GM parts but it turns out that since gm was handling Daewoo I got Daewoo stuff too.
I know you probably don't let new members post in the classifieds and stuff like that. I completely understand.

Since this seems to be one of the best sites for Daewoo knowledge I am asking. What can I do to sell some of these parts. I have no need for them.
benzino
Expert

Re: New Member

Post by benzino »

dp
Last edited by benzino on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

ebay?
but make sure you post a link to your selling list page so we can check it out though...

also accurate intl. postage should increase sales as there will be a broader market

you should also post up a list here so we can see what you've got

welcome by the way
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
Puddle31
Super

Post by Puddle31 »

welcom Bob. there is another guy on here from Lancaster so he will probably be very interested. Like they said, post the links and list what you have. this is the place to be.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Welcome Bob,
Wow you're pretty close. I used to live in Akron which is right outside of Ephrata.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
mark1312

Post by mark1312 »

hai friends i am new to this site and very happy to meet you all.