im not dead!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Efratech
Admin

im not dead!

Post by Efratech »

Hi all,

For those wondering where the hell i've been,

Well im still alive, the car is still in pieces, but ive been putting all my efforts on a motosports website for my country,

Its called Boostiao.com , we are currently #2 in the country, and have made a total revolution with motorsports photography.

http://www.boostiao.com/portal/

Drifting has grown a lot on me, currently is my favorite form of motorsports and thanks to it, ive made colaborations with big international websites, such as drifted.com and speedhunters.com

Ive dedicated a lot of time and money on this proyect for the past 2 1/2 years, right now im working on the next step of the proyect, and thats making a printed mag and should be out around april.

So, im not dead, i have just been kinda busy, i still love this brand, and would love in the future to build a FWD drag car (on street form) of a lemans or a lanos.

efra
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
buddha102
Expert

Re: im not dead!

Post by buddha102 »

can you make a video how to drift a car? would love to find out...
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

search for "drift bible" on youtube

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
snowcastle

Post by snowcastle »

Those pics are stunning.......i like watching motorsports!!! you can also upload your videos here so that we can look those amazing shots!! i have seen some on you tube....they were good!!